Damon Salvatore, Father By Day, Ex-Vampire By Night

AN: Hey Guys!! I am back once again with another one shot for you all. So this is something that I always think about - 'What if Stefan and Damon were real people that could help me with my Civil War homework?' I know, it's weird. But just think about it. They lived during that time and were turned a year after the Battle of Gettysburg, so they know everything about it, especially Damon, considering he was in it! So, this one-shot is gonna show Damon helping his kid with their Civil War homework!

~3rd POV~

Elena stepped down the stairs on an early Saturday morning, in her work clothes. She walked into the kitchen to see her ten-year-old daughter, Juliana, sitting at the table with a paper in front of her and a pencil in hand. Elena walked next to her and gave her a kiss on the head, "Good Morning, Mom," Juliana said. "Good Morning, Julie," Elena replied, put coffee in the coffee machine. Damon came into the room, their six-year-old son, Jacob, bounding after Damon. "Daddy!" Jacob screamed in delight. "Hey buddy!" Damon picked him up, giving him kisses all over his face. Damon set him down and did the same to his daughter, who giggled. Elena handed him a cup of coffee and gave him a kiss before opening the fridge and getting breakfast. 

"Mom?" Elena looked at her daughter, "Yeah, Jules?" Julie looked down at her paper, "Can you help me on my homework? It's about the Civil War." Elena looked at Damon, enjoying the fact that Damon lived during that time. "I have to go to work, sweetie, but your Dad can help you, right, Damon?" She smiled at him, Damon smirking. "Of course, I can! I'm an expert at this!" Both of them hadn't told either of their kids about their past experiences of being vampires, and they won't for a long time. 

"Now, let's see..."