Delena #2

A/N: Hi Everyone! I'm back again with another part of my story! Today I'm going to be doing some more Delena, because come on, we all love their ship, even if some of us hate Damon, haha! 

"Where are you taking me?" Elena asks Damon in a lighthearted tone, while he led her to his favorite, sky-blue camaro. They lived a few miles out of town now, just so Elena could finish her schooling. After, they would move out to a new town, possibly, and maybe Damon would have the bar he dreamt of owning.

"Memory lane, you could call it," he gave her a smirk as he opened the door for her, and then made his way to the driver's side. Damon starts up the engine and they make their way down the road, nightfall coming soon.

Elena finally realises where they're going when they get near the Welcome To Mystic Falls sign, and she feels reminiscent of every good and bad thing that happened. She grabs Damon's hand for a moment to remember everything good that's happened in her hometown. The day that she met Bonnie and Caroline, when Matt had spent the whole night with her at the park, making her parents scared to death (she smiled to herself at that one), when Damon told her he loved her, when she said it back, everything that happened between them.

Damon, also is reminiscent, but more in emotion that in visual remembrance. He feels everything that happened in the 19th, 20th, and 21st century, but like Elena, feels all the good things about him and her.

The car is parked in front of the quarry and it's waterfall, and they've laid a midnight picnic against the rough gravel and dirt of the shore. They have a small lantern, and of course, a little vervain. One can never be too careful in Mystic Falls.

Elena smiled at Damon, and he stared into her eyes, leaning in slowly, and their lips met, sending warmth throughout their entire bodies.

One can never be too careful in Mystic Falls.

You could fall in love with someone you thought you never would have.