Klamille #1

A/N: Hey Everyone! I'm so so excited for the Originals Season 5, it airs on April 18th! So in honor of our final season (I know it sucks that it's our last) I wanted to return the gone, but never forgotten ship, Klamille! They were so cute :( Sorry for this one being so short, I was cut on time this week! I hope you enjoy anyway :)

"Klaus, you need to calm down," Cami whispered, staring into his eyes. 

"And how shall I do that?!" He angrily spun around to face her, his expression seething from him, making Cami feel very concerned.

"Hey," she stands from the couch she sat on and holds Klaus' hand, and she felt a surge of electricity go through her, making her feel giddy and excited.

Niklaus immediately lets a breath that he never knew he was holding go, and feels better, and at that moment, he can't resist her. He feels drawn to her, she like a streak of color on a gray canvas, or a glowing light in a dark crowd.

He doesn't know what he's doing, and doesn't realize until he's already done it. He places his hands lightly on Cami's head and places a gentle kiss on her forehead.  "Thank you, Camille."

She doesn't know what to say. She's always been trying to stop herself with Klaus, her mind says he's too dangerous or something horrible could happen to me, but she's the one who pulls him by the collar of his jacket and kisses him, she feels amazing, like she's walking on a cloud, and all that tension from staying away from Klaus is gone.

Her mind says now,

He'll keep you safe.