Klaroline #1

AN: Hey Everyone! I am back once again and today, I'm gonna do a one-shot for all you Klaroline shippers! Don't worry Steroline shippers, the next one-shot will be Steroline! I myself, ship both of them with a passion, but if I had to choose, I would choose Steroline. Since I haven't watched many Klaroline moments in a while, this might not be exact. I'm gonna quit rambling now, and just write the one-shot.

~3rd POV~ 

Caroline Forbes walked the streets of New Orleans, enjoying the beauty of  The Crescent City. The exciting parades going through the town overwhelmed her with the feeling of her being able to see her dear Klaus. She hadn't seen him in nearly five years, since that day when she visited the bar with her twin daughters, Josie and Lizzie. Klaus didn't know she was coming - and Hayley, his daughter's mother, had told her that he had to be away from his daughter and siblings for most likely all of eternity, which had made him fill up with despair and loneliness. He was able to see his sister Freya, only because the Hollow had not been placed inside of her. Caroline made her way to the compound, which was a huge castle-like building right against the street that the town paraded on. 

She texted Freya that she was here, and she saw a tall, slender girl with shortly cropped blonde hair coming up to the gate. "Caroline, its so nice to see you in person, please come in," Freya told her. Caroline easily made it inside, smiling at Freya. "You too, Freya. If you don't mind me asking, how is he?" Freya sighed. "He's the same as he was when we spoke, but hopefully you can change that. I'll show you to his room." Caroline thanked her as they went up the stairs and into the double doors that led to Klaus' bedroom. Freya closed the door softly, leaving Caroline in the antique - decorated room. She saw Klaus on the balcony, looking out into the city. "Klaus?" Klaus turned around, his eyes becoming wide, and his mouth slightly opening. "Caroline?" He walked, no, ran to her and engulfed her into a warm embrace. Caroline looked up at him, and placed her hands onto his face. "I said I would come back to you, and here I am," Caroline laughed, and Klaus smiled, the first he had in a long time. He leaned down and gave her a tender kiss, full of longing. "I knew you would someday," Klaus said as he pulled Caroline towards him to give her a second kiss, and it gave Klaus a small shimmer of light in his darkness.