Hope and Klaus

A/N: Hey everyone! So Season 5 of the Originals came out last week, and before it did, I hoped Hope and Klaus' reunion would come out something like this. But this would be without the Hollow's side effects, of course ;) Warning: If you haven't watched S5 you might not want to read this (spoiler warning)

"I'm coming, right now." The phone beeped, signaling an ended call. Hope's breath shook as she put down the phone. She felt her body move herself up to her bedroom, waiting for her Dad to come and see her. She hasn't seen him in seven years - ever since that day when she did a spell to see him, and was terrified at what she saw. She thought he was a monster, what she had seen - him ripping out someone's heart from their chest, another person lie mangled aside.

She just wanted to hear him say he loved her - he stopped writing, talking, leaving her with nothing. That's why she did this to her mother, nothing to put her in danger - she designed the safest spell to keep her locked inside a casket, she never wanted to hurt her, she just wanted her father back.

She glided the headphones across her ears, and after some time, she looked to her bedside table. Hope heard something downstairs, a floorboard creaking, possibly. She took off her headphones and ran to one of the rooms.

"Dad?" Hope turned her head and saw him. Looking the same, but a more menacing, evil look in his eye. Her Aunt Freya stood next to him.

"Hope."

Hope ran to her father, and jumped into his arms, Klaus twirling around the little girl he remembered. He had to leave soon, though. The Hollow can't be close to another piece for too long.