What are you?!?

Alec's POV
Vampires... vampires run Mystic Falls and I was freaking out. Every week, a person is killed by a vampire and it could be anyone. I didn't believe in the tales at first, but as I got older, I knew it was true. I sighed walking carefully home in the nighttime when I heard a hiss somewhat close behind me, making me freeze. I turned around with a stake and ended up dropping it. "Clumsy, aren't you?" The girl vampire hissed as she walked closer. "Katherine, don't!" Another vampire hissed. "Magnus?" I asked, shocked.
"Alexander, I-"
"You're a vampire!"
"Yeah, yeah, I am"
"Stay away from me and my family! We're over!"
"Alexander, please-"
"You're a monster, Magnus!"
I ran and I ran. All of a sudden, I was pulled into a dark alley. "Alexander, let me explain please," Magnus spoke. "You're a vampire; a monster, Magnus," I responded, terrified.
"I didn't choose this life, Alexander. I only killed a human being once and that was when I turned"
"I don't believe you, Mags"
"Alexander, please, I love you!"
"No, you don't! Vampires aren't supposed to love! They use people!"
"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have saved you from Katherine, would I?"
"You only saved me because you're going to turn me!"
"No, Alexander! I won't turn you, I don't want you to live this life"
I shook my head and tried to get away. "Please, you have to believe me!" Magnus shouted. "I hate you! I don't want to see you in my life!" I screamed.
"Alexander, please!"
"I can't do this... I can't love a monster"
"Alexander-"
Magnus fell as the stake hit his chest, making me scream. "Help me, please," Magnus said softly. I stood there before removing the stake. "I love you, Alexander," Magnus whispered and just like that, I staked his heart. "I love you too, Magnus," I whispered before taking my own life.

A/N: What was supposed to end happy... but my mind had a different ending