Stay With Me...

Lots of tissues recommended... (I'm sorry!!)

Alec's POV

What started as a simple mission became so much more in a couple seconds. Demons were coming from everywhere, making everyone have some trouble. I was running out of arrows and the closest seraph blade was by Izzy, who was about three feet away from me.

"Alec!" Izzy yelled, throwing the seraph blade towards me. I barely caught it in time, dropping some arrows in the process. Big mistake because before I knew it, I was stabbed in the arm and dropped to my knees. I hissed in pain before going back in focus and fought the demon in the best of my ability. While I was fighting my demon, as the others were too focused with theirs, another demon appeared out of nowhere and attacked me, stabbing my stomach with his poisonous claw.

"ALEC!" Jace yelled first, since he felt my pain. I was laying on my back with blood all around me, barely keeping my eyes open. "Clary, make a portal NOW!"

"Magnus.." I mumbled over and over again. Before I knew it, I was laying on the kitchen floor of my finance.

Magnus's POV

As I was about to sit down in front of the tv, I smelt the smell of blood in the kitchen, making me run immediately. What I saw was my worst nightmare.

"Magnus, don't just stay there! Your finance needs help!" Izzy cried out. And after that, I was pulled out of my trance and ran over to my finance. I picked Alec up and carried him to the couch.

"Stay with me, Alexander," I whispered before using my magic to try to heal his wound in his stomach. Alec opened his eyes and gave me a weak smile.

"Magnus, I... love you," Alec spoke, spitting up some blood. I took my free hand in his and squeezed.

"Don't talk. You're losing your strength, you'll be okay.." But we both knew he wouldn't because my magic wasn't healing his wound, it only made it bigger.

"Mags, stop... you're hurting me"

"No! I'm not losing you, not the night before our wedding! Stay with me!!"

"Magnus, kiss me... one last time." My ears were teary eyed as I dipped my head down to kiss him softly on the lips. Regretfully, I pulled away while tears were flowing down my cheek.

"I love..." It was that moment when Alec stopped breathing and went limp.

"I love you too, aku cinta kamu" I gave my finance —ex finance— one last kiss on the forehead. Izzy, Clary, Jace, Simon, Maia, Catarina, Madzie (I just had to include her), Tessa, and Maryse all came to hug me as we all cried our tears out.