A Deal You Can't Refuse

Just one of my many theories of how Alec meets Asmodeous in the show

Alec's POV

Our mission went longer than expected and I still had work to do at the Institute. I could tell Izzy was getting tired as well as my parabatai. Ever since he was freed from being the owl, he made sure to involve himself in the most dangerous missions even though I encouraged him not to.

"Alec, behind you!" Izzy shouted, making me turn and kill a demon with one strike.

"Shadowhunters, more pathetic than I thought.." a voice growled, forcing me to turn around.

"I'm sorry?" I asked, confused. It was just a mundane with the sight, I told myself.

"You can certainly do better, Alec Lightwood.."

"Do I know you?" I asked, annoyed. What the hell was it doing?! Did it want to get killed or something?!

"No, but you've heard of me. Stop thinking I'm a mundane with the sight because I'm not. Just a greater demon wanting to get to know you," he laughed.

"I don't... and what should I call you?"

"They call me... Asmodeous"

I stood there frozen since I was terrified. Magnus's father left Edom just to come to know his son's boyfriend? I don't think so. Something had to be up.

"What do you want from me?" I snapped once I got my voice back.

"I'm here to offer you a deal, one that you can't refuse," Asmodeous grinned. "Your boyfriends magic, perhaps?" he whispered in my ear.