Just... go

"Seriously, Alexander?! How stupid you are!! This is the worst thing you could ever do! I TRUSTED YOU!! I don't want to see you, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!"

Alec's POV

As I made myself walk to my old bedroom at the Institute, my face slowly became damp. Magnus and I had a huge fight and we both said things that we didn't mean. I sighed as I crashed on my bed, sobbing and constantly hitting the pillow.

"Alec? What's wrong?" Izzy flinched, coming out of nowhere.

"I messed up Izzy. It's over, I know it," I mumbled.

"Alec... don't say that. Magnus loves you too much, you know that"

"No, you're wrong. Just.. leave me alone!!"

"I'm never wrong, Alec. There's nothing that can break you apart, no matter what mistake you make"

"Are you sure about that, Izzy?"

"Yes, big brother. Of course"

I sighed, waving her off, before allowing darkness to consume me. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

One day later..

Alec's POV

The first long meeting of the day was so boring and awkward, Magnus sat across from me instead of sitting next to me as usual and wasn't distracting me.

"Alec? Are you even listening?" A Clave representative spat, bringing me back to reality.

"I... yes?" I replied, wincing on how my answer seemed like a question.

"I'll take that as a no. Well then, this meeting is apparently over" I sighed, feeling relieved.

I hissed as I struggled to find the right words for one stupid report, stopping immediately when the door opened.

"I thought you didn't want to see me," I sighed, not having to look up.

"We need to talk about this, Alexander," Magnus replied calmly. I raised an eyebrow.

"There's nothing to talk about. Why are you speaking so calmly when you're literally throwing some of my furniture around?"

"Will you... never mind. We both said things we didn't mean and I want to apologize"

"Apologize?!? You're going to break up with me, but you want to apologize anyway?!? I hate you!"

"I'm not going to break up with you!! Alexander, I love you!! I'm sorry we fought but-"

"You literally yelled at me just because I ate your last pieces of your favorite candy!!!" I yelled before beginning to laugh, making Magnus laugh.

"You know I didn't mean it..."

"I'm sorry I thought you were going to break up with me..."

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood, I will never ever break up with you. I love you"

"Aren't you going to apologize?" Magnus grinned and teleported himself behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know, I can either apologize or... we can have makeup sex?" Magnus whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I soon became a moaning mess while he kissed and sucked my neck.

"Mhm.. makeup sex does sound amazing," I smirked.

I'm too lazy to write the smut, so use your imagination