Chapter Three

Khalil's pov

I walked into Saige's room. She was snuggled cozily against a pillow. Her lips parted.  She started mumbling something in there sleep and then she started grabbing her pillow violently. "Hey! Saige" I whispered softly. She didn't stir. I shook her and she woke up and started hitting me. So I pinned her arms above her head. "What's good with you? Are you ok?" She asked.  A tear slipped out her eye. Don't turn soft, don't turn soft.

This girl was making me soft. In all honesty I came her cuz I got expelled from My College in Highschool. Let's just say that I didn't have a good rep. She started crying. "I keep having these dreams of getting killed" she whispered. "And I actually feel the bullets being shot at me" she said. I just listened to what she had to say. "So you okay now" I asked.

She nodded. I took my thumb and  wiped her tears. "Khalil?" She said. God I loved how she said my name. "Yes gorgeous?"

"Can you lay with me?" She asked. Fuck Yes. "Ok, just for a while though" she nodded moving over for me. She laid her head on my chest. I cautiously put my arm on her waist. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. "Good night gorgeous" I said.

"Good night K" she said tracing one of the tattoos on my chest.  Then we fell asleep.

(Morning)

I woke up in Saige's bed but she wasn't there. I groaned. I went to downstairs almost slidding cuz of the socks I had on. "Saige?" I called. No answer. I was starting to get scared, no funny shit. So I went downstairs. Mind you I was only in boxers. "Saige" I yelled. Then I heard a clang in the kitchen. I went there and there she was. Drenched in water. I tried not to laugh "it's not funny" she said shivering. "What happened" I said cautiously trying to step over the water. "The sink sprayed me" she said.

"Oh, well I guess the sink don't like you then" I said laughing then I slipped. She laughed "karma is a bitch Khalil" . "Damn you not gonna help me up" I said. "Oh sorry" she said helping me up but I pulled her down on top of me. "Hey!!" She yelled. I laughed. She rolled her eyes playfully. Then we both looked up and there stood an unhappy Chris. "Oh she did it" I said pointing at Saige. "Hey! It was an accident" I said.

"I don't care who did it just clean it up for Christ's sake" Chris said shaking his head and walking out the kitchen.

"I'm mad at you you sold me out" she said after we had cleaned the kitchen. We were both dry now and dressed. "I'm sorry" I said trying to make her not be mad. But she didn't budge. I took a picture of her.

KingKha//

Liked by Melo, Zo2, iris, eliii, and 28392 othersshe mad at me 🤣😓

she mad at me 🤣😓

Zo2- oh man you gotta fix dat

Melo- she be tripping sometimes 🤣🤣

Iris- awwwww 👀❤