Chapter Six

Saige's pov

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I let my fingers tangle into his scalp. He groaned. "God what are you doing to me?" He chuckled. I blushed out of innocence when his hand gripped my waist. "Gelo?" I asked. He looked at me humming in response. "Please promise me that you and I will never be separated again?" I whispered. He caressed my cheek and kissed my lips. "I promise babygirl". He said. I smiled.

"Do you still sing?" He asked. I nodded. "Sing for me baby" he whined. I blushed nervously. "Nah, I ain't all that good" I whispered.

"Don't lie bro" he said. I shook my head. "I'm going downstjars to make a snack" I said hopping off the bed and going down the stairs to the kitchen. Once I reached their I looked into the fridge singing a tune "she see money all around meet, I look like the man" I sang hitting them high notes. I turned to get a bowl and gelo had his camera up to me.

He put his mouth to his sweater "abort mission abort I've been caught" he said. I laughed "goofy ass" I said hitting him lightly with the towel. He chuckled. Then he pulled me close. "Liangelo?"

"Huh?" He answered back. "I'm ready, like I want to like now" I said looking at him. "Are you sur-
"Gelo I will take your pants off for you if you don't". His eyes widened then he smirked. He put me over his shoulder and put me on his bed. Then he began kissing me leaving Happy trails down my neck. I moaned in satisfaction and pleasure.

"Ugh gelo" I moaned.

He looked at me his hand wrapped around my neck.

We all know what happened after that...

(Two days later)

I went with my dad today along with liangelo. "Girl I got a question for you can I get an answer yea yeaaaaaaaaa"  I sang in the booth when he left. Then he came back. "I could hook you up with a record label princess you got a good voice just like your daddy" he said throwing me the water once I got out the booth.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't think I'm good enough to handle the music industry'". He motioned me over. "Don't ever say you aren't good enough cuz when you got a gift you have to embrace it and share it with the world" he said.

"Can I get a nose piercing" I asked. "No" he said. "But you have TWO!!!" I said crossing my arms. "I am adult" he said.

"So am I" I said. "You are still my little girl" he said hugging me. "No fair!!" I whined. "Don't say that life is always fair when Chris Brown your dad" he said cockily. I shook my head laughing.

"How are you and liangelo?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. "Actually he proposed to me!" I said excitedly.

"Really?" He said. "Well of course I will have to get your blessing" liangelo said coming back from the bathroom. "Hmm, is that a question or a statement". Chris said.

"A question sir" he said politely. I his back a smile as I bit my lip. "Wellllll. I guess you do have my blessing but if you do so much as hurt her I will-
"Thank you dad" I said laughing. Liangelo shifted uncomfortably.

"Anways yall two go along I need some music to finish"he said. I nodded taking gelo. "Where we going?" He asked. I don't know I sat swiping my hand from his arm accidently scratching his arm "I-im sorry" I said touching the forming scratch as he groaned.

"Its fine, your long ass nails" he said. We sat down on a bench watcihing cars pass. I laid my head on gelo's shoulder. "You know what I want for Christmas?" I asked him.

He looked at me "no, what?" He asked "I want Snow" I whispered. It never snowed and I wanted snow so bad. He looked at me and smiled. "That's all you want?" He asked. I shook my head "that's not all I want it's just the most important thing out my list. Well except for you but I got that already" I said.

He held my cheek and kissed my lips. "I love you Saige Anderson Brown"

"I love you too Liangelo Robert Ball"