Chapter Seven.

Saige's pov

I watched liangelo from the mirror in his room. Water dropped down his bare chest. His eyelashes decorated in water droplets. His hair curled nicely because of being in contact with water. A towel was wrapped tightly around his waist.

I never had this feeling before. The feeling of lust and desire. The unfamiliar throbbing between my legs made me curious. My underwear feeling moist the more I stared. I covered my part with my hands to hide the visible wet spot.  "Liangelo?" I said. He turned around putting the cologne down. "Yes babygirl?" He asked. "I.. um" I said heat rising to my cheeks. "You what?"

I looked down to my gray underwear. I uncovered it biting my lip. "Fuck" he muttered. "Please" I whined pulling his body to mine. "Are you sure?" He said. I nodded. He then kissed me and I kissed back. He groaned and started taking off my clothes piece by piece.

Liangelo's pov

I was not gonna only leave her not being able to walk for a few days but I was going to make love to her. I watched as her face contorted into pain. "Shit I'm sorry I can't do this. I can't watch me hurt you". I said pulling out. She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I want this liangelo. I don't want it with anybody else" she said. I nodded as i entered her again. She wanted to not show the pain that she was feeling so she bit her lip. My strong girl.

A few seconds later she started moaning. This gave me the chance to start moving. "Oh shit. Gelo" she moaned her back arching. I licked my lips. Only I could pleasure her like this. I would go crazy if someone else could. "Scream a little louder and the nieghbors might here" I chuckled into her ear. She rolled her eyes back as I lightly pressed my hand around her throat.  She was a freak, I could tell.

(After all that 🤣)

She played with my fingers as we laid there in bed watching the reruns of fresh Prince of Bel air. "Do you love me?" She said randomly. "Is that a question?" I asked. She looked at me. &Of course I love you. I love you with all my heart. I love you more than i love myself." I said kissing her. She smiled and giggled "I love you too liangelo"

I smiled at her. She was happy and that made me happy.

*************************************
Saige's pov

I didn't wanna go back. I couldn't. I sat in the corner of my dad's house as he watched me with sorrow evident in his own eyes. "You don't have to go" he said. But I couldn't speak my mouth was dry. I couldn't go back to war, to fight alongside those who I almost watched die. There was so much more to do, so !uch more to live for.

Liangelo played a big part in me not wanting to go. I would hate to see him have to see me leave and then never see me come back again. I sighed shakily. "Regardless you know that boy is going to be there for you and love you Saige. I didn't raise you to run away from your responsibilities, but I didn't I didn't raise you to run away from love either.
When my dad said that. I knew that I had made up my mind.