chapter eleven

Saige's pov

"AUGGIE" I yelled as we entered the studio. I haven't seen him since before I left. "Is that Saige?" He said spinning me around. "Damn look at you. Chris you gonna have to unlock the guns now" he joked. I punched his arm lightly. Then I felt someone staring at me. It wasn't gelo because then I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. I turned around it was Tyga. He winked. Gelo saw and he clenched his fists in anger. But I bent him down and whispered in his ear "don't say anything to him. He just wants a reaction. Keep calm please"

Gelo let out a sigh and he nodded. "So my main man. G-ball. Big g." August said dapping up gelo. Liangelo laughed. "Where my god child!" August yelled. I giggled. "Right here!!" I yelled. "Ayee" he said hugging me and swinging me around. "I missed yah ugly ass" I said ruffling his soft curls. "Aye! Aye! Lay off the curls." He said punching me lightly. "I was in the army. So you really wanna do that?" I asked raising my perfectly arched brows.

"No ma'am" he said saluting me. I chuckled falling back on the couch. "I missed here" I said sighing in content. "We miss you" Tyga said biting his lip. "Don't get your draws in a knot ty"

"Where's my lil man?" I asked Tyga while looking around for the bundle of joy. "King is home with his mother. She claims she doesn't get enough time with him so"

"You gotta bring him next time. That's my main man" I said laughing. Tyga nodded "maybe I will". "Dad" I said. "Yes princess" he answered putting down the headphones. "Can I try?"

"Nah lil breezy you ain't ready for the heat" he joked. I snatched the headphones from him and he laughed. "Damn near forty head ass" I mumbled. The gang laughed even Gelo.

"Wow that's how you gonna do me Young blood" he said holding his heart. "Ayeeee keep y'all father and daughter stuff at home" August said laughing. "Tyga stop looking at me or I will pull your eyeballs out there sockets" I threatened. "Crazy I like..." He trailed off when he looked across the room and saw the way gelo was looking at him.

"Nevermind" he said flatly. I chuckled. Gelo winked at me and I blushed. "Omg the Love is in the air. It's spring and couples don't know how to act" Sage said coming out the back room. "STG" I said as he cringed. "Stop calling me that. I know my name Sage the gemini but that just sounds like an a sexually transmitted disease.

We all laughed. "Damn you know who I wanna meet" I said

"Nah who I can arrange it"

"I wanna meet xxxtentacion" I said dreamily.

"Aye I can arrange that like right now " ski said. (He in dis now)

I smiled. "Chill I don't even look good today" I whined. Ski rolled his eyes. "You look good everyday" he said. Chris hit him on his head as he called x.

"Hello" his voice said. "Pop our to the studio down court lane" ski said.

I peeped in the FaceTime. "Ouuu who dat?" He said as I quickly removed myself from the video call. "Chris daug-
"I'll be there" he said hanging up quick.

Ski laughed "well he is coming"

"Well I'm out. I ain't gonna be in the presence of a woman abuser". Gelo said.

"You out of line. " I spat. Gelo shrugged. "Whats your problem" I asked. "When your ass was in jail for stealing I didn't judge you"
He just left leaving the studio. I threw myself in the couch screaming.

"Boys are stupid. Boys are stupid." I chanted into the plush pillow. I sat down staring at the floor. "Want me to fuck him up" my dad said. I shook my head. "Nah let him go. Sooner or later he gonna realize that it's a pleasure to be with me" I mumbled. Ski laughed. ,"Uh huh sis as you should" ski said.

His phone binged. Then the door to the studio opened.

"Aye! Wassup vro" he said dabbing up ski and the rest of them. I stared at him. He was wearing ripped black jeans with black timbs and a polo shirt. His dreads were blue and dropped so they hung over his face. He was short. But who was I to say anything. I was shorter.

As they all conversated of course forgetting about me I got up and took a donut out of the Dunkin donuts box sage had brought. "She do the eating all the donuts" he yelled at me.

"Shutup" I said flipping him off. Then my eyes landed on X's as he stared at me. "That's your daughter?," He asked Chris. Chris crossed his arms. "Sure is. Why you asking?" He said protectively.

X shrugged.  "What's your name beautiful".

"Saige" I said brushing my hands on my pants. "I'm jahseh."

"I know" I said smiling. "Oh you do" he began. I nodded. "Wellllll it's getting late. Yo y'all wanna go help me with the car" sage said. They all nodded. Except x. "I think Imma stay here," he said his eyes not leaving mine. "Oh no-

I cut off my dad. "Let him stay please" I said giving my dad a little pout. He sighed. "But if he touch you Imma find out. Or take you iimma find out." he threatened.

"Remember it ain't rape if you like it" I yelled after him. He glared at me giving me that I'll beat your ass if you do anything stupid look. I smiled innocently.  Then they all left. "So" I began sitting cross legged across from jahseh.

"So, how old are you?"

"I'm 20". I said. "You got a boyfriend?,"

"Nah I don't even know anymore. See when I was 13 I feel in love with LiAngelo. He was my everything. But he was embarassed of us because he was 18. I liked him to the point I would do anything for him.  He hurt me alot. I wanted to kill myself. My mom didn't care about me so I had to find my dad. I had been lied to all my life. And it hurt. But I guess low-key you were my inspiration... Because of you I'm here. ". I whispered. He tilted his head.

"Don't cry" he said wiping a tear that had fallen. Then he kissed my cheek. "You need someone. I'll be here. You need someone to talk to. Call me. You need a friend. I'll be that friend". He whispered.

I smiled. "Also if you need a boyfriend I can be that to" he winked. I laughed. "Thank you Jah" I said hugging him. He hugged me back. "Your welcome beautiful".

That day a friendship was born... An unbreakable bond.