Chapter Four

Saige's pov(outfit above)

I walked the halls of UCLA. For some reason my dad decided to be the coach for the UCLA basketball team this year. I mean who wouldn't love to see their dad everyday but the unwanted attention really wasn't necessary.

I walked up to Dede and Julius. Julius was A member of the basketball team. And Dede well she didn't do shit but walk around and complain about the schools low academically scores and high ranks of impregnated girls. I had befriended them when Khalil took me up to In n out burger. It was fun, we all kind of clicked.

I watched as Khalil came into the gym looking like a snack. He had one a bape sweater with acid washed jeans and matching tanned air forced ones. When his eyes met mines he smiled."looks like your baby coming your way" Dede said nudging me. I rolled my eyes as I shut my locker "he's not my baby hoe" . I felt someone behind me. I turned around blushing as I noticed how close Khali and I were.

"Hi babygirl" he said kissing my cheek. The spot burning as I blushed looking down. "H-Hi Kha" I said cursing myself for stuttering. "How about I walk you to class" he said taking my hand into his. "I'd like that" I said as he swung our hands. "Get it!!!!! " Said Julius.

We walked hand and hand to cooking. Khalil oblivious to the states he was getting from girls. His focus only on getting to class and being with me.  I looked at him. He was perfect, but he wasn't LiAngelo.

We walked into cooking "hello Ms.Brown And Mr.Christian, how nice of you to join us" Ms.Caprio said giving us aprons. "I know isn't it wonderful" Khalil said taking his apron earning a few snickers from kids. "One more word from you Mr.Christian and you will not participate".

He chuckled taking a seat next to me. "So today you guys will freely make whatever you want but please,don't make a mess. And Ms. Brown after class go straight to Mrs.Orioani's room she said she needed to speak to you"

I nodded. Khalil smiled at me as he said "Imma make some chicken parmesan with Ceasar salad as a side". He said. "You know how to cook". I asked. He nodded getting a bowl. "That's se- cute" I said helping him do the salad. I laughed as he helped me wash my hands. I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around being faced with LiAngelo. "Um Ms.Caprio told me to ask you guys for a measuring cup" he said looking down. "I-
"We don't have one"khalil said cutting me off.

I took the cup from behind Khalil's back. "Here Gelo" I said giving him a toothless smile. He nodded taking it. Our hands brushed. Electricity flowing as I pulled away. "Why you did thattttttt" Khalil whined. "You gotta be nice" I said shaking my head. He rolled his eyes. He came behind me as I took the crutons out the bag.

"Your so beautiful" he said holding my hips. "Kha stop" I whined as he pressed his front into my behind. "Babygirl you can't resist this" he said. I rolled my eyes "focus on your parmesan" I laughed.
He smiled then he bit his lip going to his chicken parmesan. I looked across from me to see liangelo staring at me. I blushed once I caught his eye. He smiled knowing he still has that affect on me.

"My parmesan is done!!!!!" Khalil said. "Finally" I said as I put the finishing touches on the salad and the homemade salad dressing i had just whipped up out of boredom. "Ok everyone step away from your prices carefully and put your aprons on the table when you exit" she said as the bell rang. We all nodded.

"I'll see you at gym babygirl" Khalil said kissing my forehead. I nodded. I held my backpack and walke to Ms.Orioani's room.

"Ms.Brown just who I wanted to see. Come in" she said. I smiled politely coming inside. "Well you see, your have one of the highest GPAs in UCLA. I have acknowledged your high academically work and I'm proud to call you one of my students" she says.