Chapter Thirteen

Saige's pov

I refused to speak to my dad. How could he just not allow me and x to see eachother. After all he was the only friend I had here that would stay. Kha went back to finishing school down with his mom. Melo was focusing on school so who was I to stop him and well zo had a baby on the way.

Everyone seemed to be moving up in life and I was stuck. It surprised me when I said I loved Jah. Let's talk about it. He was different and I guess that's what made me attracted to him.

"Lunch is ready" my dad said. I rolled my eyes. What got me really angry was that my dad was still friends with Jahseh and still invited him over. But we couldn't talk. It seems as if Jahseh was doing fine because he moved on like I didn't just tell him I loved him and like he didn't say the same.

But I shrugged it off getting dressed

I put on some body mist and made my way down the stairs

I put on some body mist and made my way down the stairs. I decided not to make conversation or eye contact with anyone because they all got on my nerves that day. The only person I talked to was ski. "Stoke" I smiled hugging him and kissing his cheeks. He laughed "you saw me Friday".

"Too long" I joked. He hugged me back. My dad crossed his arms. I ignored him looking at the empty seat next to Jah. I was going to sit there until my dad said "here is a nice seat right there" he said motioning to gazzy. I swore my dad wanted me to go out with gazzy. But this nigga was too crazy.

"Esketitttt" he yelled. "Please I'd rather sit on the floor" I said going in the kitchen to get my plate of food. I munched on a dry as I made my way to sit on the comfy carpet as I listened to their conversation.

"So then this chick texted me saying she and her best friend love my music and I was like thanks. Then she started sending nudes and I'm like that shit don't like right. Like uh uh honey get that checked out" Jah said laughing. His laugh honestly was my weakness. To distract myself I scrolled through instagram to see news that gelo had been hooking up with someone foreign model named Isabella. I sighed looking at my fingers. There was the ring that he had given to me. I took it off throwing it against the wooden tv stand watching it clank on the ground. The diamond chipped.

Everyone looked at me as I placed both of my hands on my face. "Baby are you okay?" My dad said rubbing my back. I looked at him resting my cheek on my knees. "I don't wanna do this anymore" I mumbled. I looked behind to see ski concerned but Jah just on his phone like nothing mattered.

"You can eat in your room if you'd like". He said. I nodded. I went upstairs.

My feed was blowing up. So I decided to make a live video.

'ok so for all of you who are tagging me on liangelo's new pictures with the girl please stop. I don't care. We are no longer engaged im no longer with him. I guess we aren't meant for eachother. It's hard because you think you love someone and then they disappoint you. But I'm all use to it" I began. I bitterly laughed.

"I won't cry because it's worthless it's no use." I said. Then I ended it.

I faintly played Jocelyn Flores as I laid my head in my pillow. I felt someone lay next to me so I turned around to see Jah with his head propped on his elbows. "I don't want you to think that I stopped caring" . He paused the music. I sighed finally looking into his eyes. He brought a hand to my cheek wiping away a year that managed to fall. "Kiss me" he whispered. I looked down at his lips. Then I leaned in kissing him. His lips felt perfect against mine. I felt around for a pen. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shhh" I said looking at the door knob and then I threw the pen at the lock causing the door to lock. He laughed. "I didn't wanna get up" I mumbled placing my lips on his again. I straddled him so now I could feel his hard on against me. "Jah?" I asked.

"Hmm," he said as he kissed my neck. "Fuck me." I moaned as he sucked my sweet spot. "Don't worry babygril daddy's got you" he whispered sending shivers down my spine as he took his shirt off.

Let me know if you guys want the rest of the scene or not. 😌