Chapter Five

Saige's pov

I looked at the material in Liangelo's hands. Then the door opened. There stood khalil. He looked at liangelo and me and then he smiled. He put his arm around me "so you gonna say yes or what?" He said mugging me. "Your not mad?" I asked confused.

"Why would I be mad if you are happy" he said kissing my cheek. "Yooo I'm about to cry" I said turning around making my head face the sheetrock. "Damn liangelo, charming her and shit I see you. But Imma catch y'all later I gotta holler at the new girl cuh she looking fine, I think her name destiny or heaven, yea heaven!!".

"Heaven?!!!" I said opening my eyes remebering the girl i had befriended when I moved with my dad. I ran out looking for her and there she was. Her wild curly hair visible. She looked at her schedule than she looked up her eyes connecting with mine as a smile plastered across her face.

I smiled and hugged her.  "Omg look at you, you are grownnn". She said hugging me. I laughed she turned to gelo behind me. "Who is this scrumptious meal" she said laughing. "This is liangelo, remeber-"

"OH! You were the nigga that broke her heart" she said putting her middle finger up. I laughed as liangelo widened his eyes. "Its fine now! Actually-

"Actually I wanna marry her" Liangelo said looking at me smiling. I blushed looked down "yea" I whispered. "Awww" heaven said jumping as her scrunchie slipped from her soft and sleek ponytail. "So cute" she squealed. "Are you gonna say yes" she said. I shrugged. I loved liangelo but I didn't know yet. "I'll give you time to think about it, just come find me whenever and let me know" liangelo said. I nodded. Then he kissed my cheek causing the butterflies I had for him to comeback. Then he said "ill see you tommorow." He said.

"Actually can you wait in your car, I wanna come over" I said. He nodded. When he left I said" heaven i love him, I wanna make a life with him." I said. Heaven smiled "look I'll give you my number and then we will talk tonight. Right now I need settle in" she said. I nodded hugging her.

So then I went to gelo.  He opened the door for me and I smiled. "Here." He said giving me the aux. "You already know me" I said laughing as I hooked it up playing race by tayk. I scrolled through my  instagram. I felt liangelo's hand in my thigh and i don't know why but my crotch felt warm and tingly. I squirmed in my seat changing my position.

He bit his lip. "Don't do that liangelo" I groaned. "What I do?" He asked innocently. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ight we here" he said reaching over me to unlock my side of the door. "Thank you-

"Wait!wait!" He said getting out the car smiling and opening it for me. I giggled "thank you gelo" and I kissed his cheek. He blushed. "No problem"

We walked to thehouse. It was hot so everyone was hanging out outside. "Saige!!" Zo said running to me like a kid on Christmas. "Hey my favorite laker" I chuckled as he picked me up and swung me around. "I missed you so much, I had no one to bother" he mumbled. "You have your brothers"

"Lamelo busy with his girlfriend and we'll gelo is going to UCLA now so" I nodded understanding. "Hi Tina Hi Lavar. How are you guys?" I asked.

"Tina over here getting better and better" lavar said. I smiled "is that right Tina?" I asked "yes." She said nodding. I smiled.
Lamelo looked at me. "Hi Saige!" He said. "Don't talk to me LaMelo. You are a bad friend" I said crossing my arms. "What! Did I do?" He groaned. "And it's sad you don't even remember" I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. He came to me hugging me tightly. "I'm sorryyyyyyy" he whined. I laughed "it's ok noddlesand" I said ruffling his hair.

"Can I talk to you?" Liangelo asked. I nodded as we both went upstairs to his room. He sat down on his bed. "I'm 25  Saige. I didn't do anything in my life. I want to be in the NBA. I wanna be a laker I wanna play ball" liangelo said looking at me with glossy eyes.

"Liangelo I believe in you, and I'm not just saying that because I have to" I chuckled. He closed his eyes briefly letting a tear fall. "Gelo? Look at me" I softly said.  He turned his beautiful green eyes putting me in a trance. "I love you. Let those words sink in because I truly mean them" I whispered. His eyes flickered to my lips then back to my own eyes.

Then he kissed me and I...