Chapter Five

~Jamie~

        I woke up from cold sweat.

        My mouth was dry.

        I had another vision.

        It hit me with surprise.

        Then I began to worry.

         I had to check on her once more. 

        I easily slipped into her apartment without making a sound; years of practice breaking into people's houses. I cracked her bedroom door open. There she lied, peacefully sound asleep.

       Sarahbekka.

       She was so innocent.

       And I was the one who had to taint it.

        Nobody was in the room. My vision didn't come true yet.

        I stood outside her apartment.

       With one foot on the wall, I lit my cigarette.

        I blew smoke out my nose.

        I gotta keep my guard up. He could strike any minute now.

        It's hard to disguise yourself with good when you know you're naturally evil. Boss is the real evil one here. He thought I could do good at bad things. He tricked me into thinking that evil was good at a young age. He's the whole reason for who I am today, trapped in a never-ending cycle of high school, smoking, visions, and crime. Ever since I realized that Boss was bad news, I've been raising myself. No parents. No family. I didn't realize this until last year.

        I exhaled more smoke into the air through my mouth.

       The only real family I have is Cole, Zeke, and Nathan. 

        I really don't know where Sarahbekka fits into this. She's not family nor is she a stranger...

        There was knocking noise comming from inside the apartment.

        I swiftly broke back into the apartment and peeked through her door again.

       No.

       "Get away from her!" I whispered loudly.

       "Shut up. This was the assignment. To capture her as a hostage!" Zeke whisper shouted back at me.

       "I told you, I'll handle it!" 

       "Bullshit!" 

        Zeke tried to smuggle Sarahbekka!

       "STOP!" I cried.

       As a quick response, I accidentally pushed Zeke with my forceful, telekinetic powers. He caught himself before he crashed into the wall. He grunted.

       "You leave me no choice but to force you out the way!" He whispered through his teeth.

      Zeke blasted a powerful fire stream right over sleeping Sarahbekka!!

      I dodged the attack, but her dresser suffered a scorching...

      I blew more cigarette smoke out my nose and threw it on the ground.

      "Would you cut the hell out?!" I whispered.

       I was starting to get pissed. My eyes were to strained and felt headache coming along.

      "Fine. I'll spare her tonight. Stay outta my way! You've been warned." Before Zeke left out the window,"Oh yea-"

      Zeke came back and lit my cigarette on fire that was on the floor! The floor and the furniture began to burn!!

       "Have a nice evening.." Zeke made a motion as if he was tipping off his hat. He flew down the fire escape.

       Arrogant bastard.

        I could'nt get caught in here. 

       I purposely sent the fire alarm off with my lighter and left the apartment.