Chapter Eleven

~Jamie~

             "What's going on Jamie?" Cole asked me after a long minute of me staring at the list.

             "Zeke signed up for a street figh tonight!" I shouted over the noisy crowd.

             "What's wrong with that? You used to fight all the time for Boss!" She shouted back.

             "Yea I did it for Boss with a gang to back me up! He's doing it solo against three other gang members from Winton Hills!!" 

              Her eyes widened in shock.

              We both knew that Winton Hills was not a neighborhood that you go messing around with. They were notorious for avenging their own neighborhood whenever they lost a fight. Zeke is putting all of our College Hill asses on the line tonight, let alone getting our asses beat by Boss when he finds out about this.

                "What are we gonna do?" She nervously asked.

                 "We need find Zeke and get the hell outta here before the fight starts or make him forfeit." 

                 "What if we're too late?"

                 "Then we'll fight with him."

                   Cole froze.

                   Cole was'nt made for fighting. She was the type to bewitch people with illusions or trick them with her magic. I don't think she's weak, she just doesn't have any hand to hand combat experience whatsoever.

                   Out of all the times that I'll have to pair up with Cole, this was defiantly going to be the worst.

                                          ~Sarahbekka~

                   It's been almost an hour since Jamie left. Nathan and I have been watching the movie that I started when he first got here. I kinda regretted that tried to manipulate him to tell me whats going on.  He's strong. Jamie must have told him not to let me in on the secret.

                  Nathan dozed off on the couch and I found myself slumped over on his shoulder. I stretched and stood up and walked towards my room.

                  A phone vibrated.

                  A cell phone.

                  Nathan seemed not to notice and kept sleeping.

                 I swiftly sat on the couch beside him and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

                 I looked at the caller ID.

                 Jamie was calling.

                 The phone kept vibrating in my hand.

                  Before I answered, it stopped vibrating.

                 I sighed.

                Now what do I do? I wonder if I should call him back or should I wake up Nathan.