Chapter 4 The Missing Piece

I found myself slowly opening my eyes while letting out a small yawn going to rub my eyes with my hands. I then went to stand up feeling a blanket fall off of me and end on the floor. I don't quiet remember what had happened I must of fainted or something along those lines.....can't really remember what had happened like I've mentioned already

"Doctor?" I called for him as I walked around the console of the tardis just staring down at the different buttons and levers.

I was about to place my hand on one,but I was taken aback when the doctor had grabbed my hand quickly.

"Don't touch anything" the doctor said sternly,but not harsh "I'm trying to figure out what's gotten her so worked up" he sighed as I just stared at him tilting my head to the side a bit trying to figure him out.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He had asked me,but I just continued to stare into his eyes which were so old,and complex. It felt like something inside of me was missing.

it was there yet not.....

If that makes any sense at all.....

I knew the doctor was involved in that missing spot and I was going to figure out what it was I was determined to.

"Doctor are you hiding something from me?" I questioned him,but he just stood there not saying a single word.....he went to clear his throat then straighten his bow tie,but it still was askew as always.

"What do you mean Ara? what would I be hiding from you?" He asked in a solemn tone of voice as he was now staring at me and I was still staring at him wanting an answer to my question,but knew it wouldn't happen.

"Nothing never mind just forget it" I sighed making my way towards one of the console chairs going to sit down zoning out completely trying to figure out what part of the piece was missing.

I mean I knew it was him,but I just didn't know what part he fit into and it just makes it harder into figuring out because he won't tell me.

I know he's hiding something from me.....I'll get it out of him one way or another.

eventually........