Chapter 19 Star Crossed

Scarlett's POV

Well now we were all back in the tardis safe and sound.....for now that is my dad was rambling on about something while I was lost in my own head space until I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I looked at who it was and it was dameon he gave me a half smile and I gave him one in return. He was starting to grow on me I won't deny that.

'Maybe I do like him', I thought to myself while biting down on my bottom lip as I then heard a distinct chuckle from beside me.

"What are you chuckling at?" I asked dameon and he immediately stopped chuckling going to run his fingers through his hair. Which made me fall in love with him even more.

"Nothing.....just thought of something" he was hiding something I know he was...I was sure of it. I had then let out a tired yawn and cracked my back then neck. I could go for a really good message right now......maybe I'll go take a hot bath....with bubbles....no wait extra bubbles. Yeah that sounds better.

"Um dad is it okay if I go take a bath and relax just for a bit?" I asked him seeing he was still rambling about some 'vampires' that were actually alien fish from his past adventures I supposed.

"No not at all" he smiled at me. " I think we should all get cleaned up and relax for a bit we all had a rough day..." He sighed as I could tell my mother was exhausted,but she still had a smile placed on her face.

"Right well dameon you can stay if you like......just walk down the corridors until you find a door with your name on it" my father smiled over at him as dameon nodded.

"Thank you sir I'll take up on that offer" Dameon said politely with a small smile.

"Please call me the doctor" my father grinned going to straighten his bow tie,but it was still askew. I let out a small laugh with a roll of my eyes.

"Well I'm off to take a bath then maybe a nap" I yawned going to cover my hand over my mouth. With all that said and done i started heading to my room,but then noticed dameon tagged along behind me.

"Your parents are nice" dameon said as he was now standing by me.

"Yeah they are....can I ask you a question?" I asked him cautiously going to clear my throat.

"Of course you can ask me anything" he smiled that smile that made my heart start racing. Oh no there's that feeling again.

"Well um.....what are you exactly?" I asked him curiously,but he just arched an eyebrow looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry I don't understand......"

"I meant what kind of you know species are you?" I asked swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat looking at him. He paused for a moment with an un sure look on his face like not knowing what to say.

"I'm human of course what else would I be" dameon laughed,but It then died down turning into an awkward cough.

I knew he wasn't human.

I just had that feeling he was something else that WASN'T human.

I was about to ask a question,but then seen I had almost passed up my room and his room ended up to be next to mine.

'Thanks tardis', I thought to myself with a roll of my eyes. Dameon must of noticed seeing he had a sly smirk now planted on his face.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked him with a small grin as his hand was on the door knob to his door.

"Nothing.....nothing at all" he smirked at me,but I just stared down at the doorknob as I now had my hand placed on it. That must be his catchphrase or something.

'Nothing....nothing at all', I repeated in the same tone of voice he used inside of my head. I went to look back up,but I seen he had already went inside of his room as I soon did the same.

Dameon sure is a mystery.

And I was going to solve that mystery.