Chapter 9 Different

"Doctor.....what do you..." I stopped mid sentence as the voice came back in my head

" Ara....open the watch" the doctor instructed me to do as I went to open without any hesitation. It had opened which it never had done ever since I've gotten it,gold light then started to pour out from it which mesmerized me.

Memories so many memories were flowing back into my head daleks,cybermen,weeping angels,the silence, and the docotor and I.....together. The memories wouldn't stop coming inside my head it was like a slide show,but then I felt myself collapsing to the floor letting the darkness now take over me.

~a few hours later~

I woke up going to stretch my arms then crack my neck. I blinked my eyes a few times then seen the doctor starin at me from the console.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him with a small chuckle going to walk over to him. My voice was different which I had just noticed....weird I thought to myself.

"No just regeneration" he smiled widely at me giving me a mirror as I looked at my now dirty blonde hair,baby blue eyes and fair skin.

"Wow..." I breathed still trying to get used to my new voice. I ran down the corridors of the tardis and went into a room going to look at myself in a full sized mirror. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor I looked so different. I had now an hour glass figure. I kept staring at myself until I heard the doctor come up behind me.

"I look so different" I said still staring at myself,but looked at his reflection through the mirror.

"Yup that's what happens with regeneration" he grinned as I went to turn around to look at him.

"So how do I look?" I asked with a smirk spread across my face going to place my hands on my hips.

"Very.....beautiful" he smiled with his eyes scanning me as I just let out a small chuckle with a roll of my eyes.

"So you and I....together?" I questioned as he just gave me a nod indicating yes. I just stared at him as he did the same. I couldn't help,but move closer to him going to wrap my arms around his neck. He leaned down to my height and kissed me and I kissed him back without any hesitation.

Everything would be different now

from up to this day my life would be changed forever