Chapter 15 like father like daughter

Scarlett was now sitting on one of the console seats as I was leaning against the console from across her. She looked so terrified and also it looks like she hasn't slept in a couple of days maybe weeks which I could tell by the dark circles underneath her eyes and weary

expression that was planted on her face.

"Scarlett how about we go find you a room and get you cleaned up yeah?" I suggested with a small smile as she picked her head up looking at me.

"Yeah that be nice" she smiled wearily going to get up from the seat and we began walking down the endless corridors of the tardis until we approached a room.

"Here you go" I smiled opening the door for her as she walked in slowly looking around.

"Wow my own room" Scarlett said as she walked around looking at everything in awe then ran her hand across the bed sheets. "I've never had my own room before' she sighed going to sit down on her bed looking over at me.

"Well now you do" I smiled walking over to sit down next to her. Scarlett went to rest her head on my shoulder as I then went to wrap my arm around her shoulders protectively.

"Go get freshened up yeah.....then maybe we could go out and get something to eat" I smiled placing a kiss on her cheek after she had picked her head up from off my shoulder. I went to get up from the bed as she did the same,but headed towards the bathroom and I headed towards the door making my way back out into the console room.

Scarlett's POV

I know that there coming for me I just don't know when that's the problem. My nerves were on edge and I couldn't think straight. I striped off my clothes and got into the shower letting the hot water run down my back.

God it felt good I can't remember the last time I had a nice hot shower. I then flinched as the water seeped into the cuts I had on my back which were probably from training and everything else that I've been through. Once I was finished I stepped out the shower wrapping myself in a towel and let my wet hair fall onto my shoulders. I walked over to the foggy mirror and wiped it to my hand.

Hey an improvement!, I laughed to myself seeing that I looked a whole lot better then I did before,but I could still see the dark circles underneath my eyes which could be fixed easily with make up. I never had the privilege to wear make up so now I though I would take advantage of it,but first I was going to get changed.

"Wow" I said with my eyes wide and my mouth wide open while I entered my closet which was humongous. I didn't know what to wear it was overwhelming honestly I only ever wore the same clothes which consisted of a black tang top, a pair of black jeans and combat boots.

Hmmmm maybe I should wear a dress never wore a dress before.

I picked out a light blue dress that barely hit my knee and a pair of black boots which came up to my ankle.

Hey I said I was going to wear a dress I'm not giving up on my boots I mean me in heels is just a disaster waiting to happen. I looked at myself in the mirror and I have to say that I look pretty damn hot.

Okay Scarlett focus! Stop staring at yourself! I shouted in my head while hitting myself on my arm. I walked back to the bathroom and found the makeup which I wasn't well accustomed to.

I went to grab the mascara and applied it to my eyelashes while for eyeshadow I just went with nude colors and lipstick......nah I hate lipstick! But lip gloss I could handle. I applied the lip gloss to my lips which was a light pink. I just decided to put my hair up into a messy bun because I didn't feel like fixing it.

Once I was finished with everything I headed back out into the console room as my mum and dad just stared at me.

"What?" I asked as my mother smiled at me.

"Well don't you look absolutely gorgeous" she smiled walking over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't you think that dress is a tad bit to short?" My father protested as I just rolled my eyes and my mother chuckled slightly.

"Doctor shes old enough to wear whatever she likes" my mother said approvingly while my father went to cross his arms over his chest.

"Oh fine........" He sighed knowing it was hopeless to start an argument with my mother seeing that she always one them.

"Right well how about we go get something to eat I'm starving" my mother smiled as I went to hold not something near by.

"Actually....um may I fly her?" I asked taking my hands off the railing as my father was about to type in coordinates looking at me with an uncertain expression.

"You know how to fly the tardis?" He asked me while I strutted over towards the console with a smirk placed on my face.

"Well duh....I learned from the best" I grinned as he now had a smirk planted on his face.great now I just boosted up his ego.

"Alright you can fly her,but be gentle" he sighed stepping away from the console and over to my mother while quickly went to turn the breaks off before he noticed.

"Geronimo!" I shouted pulling down a lever after typing in the coordinates sending the tardis in flight into flight......

like father like daughter.