Chapter 17 bloodshed

Scarlett's POV

Dameon tagged along side of me even though I wanted him to stay back,but you know men. We both walked down with what seemed to be an empty hallway. I held my blade in my hand tightly it was the only weapon I ad with me besides my bare hands of course which I found way more useful then just a hunk of metal melted together. I had then felt dameons eyes wander towards me which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I..." We both said at the same time looking at each other. dameon had let out a small laugh as he gestured me to speak first,but I faced forward letting out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry......I don't mean to sound like such a bitch,but I can't just let anyone else get hurt....I have to much blood on my hands" I sighed sadly remembering the many friends I had lost because of my stupidity.

"We all have our share in bloodshed don't we?" Dameon asked with a half smile,but his faded blue eyes eyes were full of sadness.

"Yeah I guess,but I can't lose another and if I lose my parents......I....I will never forgive myself" I had gotten lost in my thoughts as I stared down at the floor. I lost so many due to my carelessness and stupidity. My dearest friend Myra.....she was so lovely. Myra was the greatest friend I can ask for. That is until I had to pay the price and watch her die right in front of my eyes in a blaze of fire.

since then I haven't been the same...........

There were many other gruesome deaths,but I do not want to tell them as they bring back memories that I wish I can erase from history so I don't have to feel that sadness anymore. That's not possible though so I live through the pain of the people I had lost every single day of my life.

"Scarlett?" Dameon asked me as his voice pulled me out of from my own thoughts and looked at him seeing he was in a fighting position I quickly had my blade ready and stepped forward towards my components. If I head counted I had to guess there were about twenty or thirty of them,but I can take them down easily.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath feeling my heart beats. I then reopened my eyes as the same man I seen from earlier stood in front of me with a smirk placed on his face that I so badly wanted to smack right off from his face to where he couldn't make any type of facial expression anymore.

"Unless you won't me to rip your head off then I suggest you move out of my way so I can find my parents" I growled I always give my victim a choice before I rip them to shreds.

"Scarlett there's thirty of us and one of you who do you thinks going to when this battle......so just give up already and surrender" he spoke obviously he hasn't seen what I can do. I can take out a whole civilization if I wanted to.

"I'm never surrendering to you or her not in a million or trillion of years" I let out a death defying growl as I felt dameon close behind me. I was going to make the first move and that would be for certain.

Wait till they get a load of me, I thought to myself with a smirk spread across my face.

Before I knew it we had broken out Into a full fledged battle.....no more like war. The men kept on coming and I kept on fighting. I had lost dameon from out of my sigh of view I had no clue where he was which made my heart sent racing.

I can't lose another not again I just can't, I thought to myself as I went to stab someone in the heart then did a flip over someone's shoulder stabbing them in the back.

"Dameon!" I called for him,but there was no answer, I kept on killing despite his absence.

I had finished off the last of the men and quickly went in search for dameon.

"Dameon!" I called for him once more as I ran down a hallway my hearts racing in panic. I had then ran into him letting out a sigh of relief,but I had then slapped him repeatedly in the arm.

"Oww what the hell!?" He shouted grabbing both of my hands which made me stop hitting him instantly. I was breathing heavily and blood was now on my hands as so was his.

"I thought I told you to let me deal with the fighting" I growled as he just stared at me with those blue eyes of his.

"Rule number one I never listen to rules" he growled back releasing my hands as I just went to punch him in the shoulder again.

"Uh hu I noticed,but next time listen to me yeah! I thought you were dead dameon!" I shouted as he began to walk away from me. I stood there watching him leave,but I let out a frustrated growl running after him.

God why do men have to be so stupid.

Once I had caught up to him I immediately pulled him into a tight hug."It's called a hug stupid........you're supposed to hug me back" I giggled slightly as he wrapped both of his strong arms around me hugging me back tightly. I had gotten lost in my thoughts again.

He's kind of cute I wonder if he has a girlfriend, no scarlett snap out of it he probably doesn't even like you,but still he is hot I mean those muscles who can resist,I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts ,hearing a small chuckle as it was dameon who went to pull out of the hug.

"What's so funny?" I asked him quickly wiping the droll away with my arm before he noticed.

"Oh nothing" dameon said with a small smile as he began to walk again and I followed.

What's happening to me I never droll over guys.

come on Scarlett snap out of it you are on a mission here and that mission is finding your parents......alive.