Chapter 21 Fish Fingers,Custard and Nightmares

The doctors POV

I walk down the corridors of the tardis hoping to find Ara when I do I find her standing by Scarlett's door.

"What are you doing?" I asked letting out a small laugh. I must have scared her seeing that she had jumped a little.

"Oi don't do that you almost gave me a double heart attack" she sighed placing her hand on her chest now looking at me.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" I laughed slightly going to place a kiss on her cheek gently.

"So is there any particular reason why you are standing by Scarlett's door?" I asked her curiously as she just shrugged.

"Uh no reason really it's just that I happened to see dameon go into her room once I left and I got curious" she smiled innocently as I just went to shake my head.

"That boy better......"

"Oi leave them alone I happen to think that their both adorable together" Ara smiled widely going to place a kiss on my nose which I then wrinkled like a bunny would wrinkle their nose.

Ara let out a small giggle and started to walk past me,big I wrapped my arms around her waist gently before she could get away from me.

"Doctor let me go" Ara sighed trying to get out of my grip.

"What's the magic words?" I asked with a small grin as she just stared up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Pretty please fish fingers and custard on top let me go" She said innocently batting her long, eye lashes at me.

"Okay fine you win" I smiled going to place a kiss on her forehead gently before releasing her. She went to grab my hand dragging me out to the console room.

Scarlett's POV

Dameon and I had laid in my bed with my head resting on his chest. I just stared up at the dark ceiling while dameon was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around me protectively.

I don't know why,but I couldn't sleep I never could sleep really. Counting sheep doesn't even work for me.

"Scarlett..."dameon mumbled sleepily which caught my attention.

"Yeah dameon what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly sitting up,but was kept held down by dameons strong grip. He didn't answer me which meant he must of been dreaming....

about me? This is new I never had anyone dream about me before.

"No....please" he mumbled panicked with his grip tightening around me. I tried to get out from his grip,but it was to strong.

"Dameon wake up its just a nightmare" I sighed trying to wake him up,but he wouldn't. I finally got out from his grip. "Please dameon wake up its just a nightmare!" I shouted slightly going to slap his cheek which seemed to only inflict him pain instead of waking him up.

"I love you Scarlett.....I'm sorry" dameons mumbled as I just stared at him with wide eyes.

Did he just say he loves me? I stared at him for a good couple of minute,but then thought of an idea. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his hoping that would wake him up.

It worked like a charm seeing that he was now kissing me back his hand caressing my cheek gently. Once we pulled away from each other I seen a tear roll down dameons cheek. I went to wipe it away gently with my thumb letting out a small sigh.

"You were dreaming about me?" I asked him in a whisper as he only nodded stroking my cheek soothingly with his thumb. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him cautiously as he seemed hesitant upon answering my question.

"No....not really" Dameon finally spoke up going to clear his throat. He then pulled me back into his arms with my head resting on his chest again. We stayed like that for a good hour I believe I didn't know the exact time,but I didn't care really as long as I was with him nothing mattered.

Dameon had then began to play with my hair while I laid there listened to the sound of his beating heart. With that I soon found myself slowly drifting to sleep letting the darkness consume me once more.