Chapter 10 whatever you do don't blink

The doctor and I pulled away from each other while I still had my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you" I smiled happily while he smiled back at me going to stroke the side of my cheek with his hand soothingly.

"I love you to" he said back as I was getting lost in his eyes completely forgetting about everything else. I found myself leaning closer to him again pressing my lips against his, but before he could kiss me back the Tardis shook violently causing us to fall on the floor with me on top of him.

"what the hell was that?" I asked once the tardis stopped as my body was still on top of his.

"No idea...." He sighed as we both got up from the floor and headed to the console room to see what had exactly made the tardis do what it just did. The doctor went over to the monitor,but the readings were all fuzzy he hit the monitor with his hand,but it wouldn't work.

"That was weird what could of made the tardis...." I stopped mid sentence as the whole room went pitch black."doctor!" I shouted for him reaching out my arms in front of me searching for where he might be.

"I'm right here Ara" he said,but I still couldn't find him. I then ran into something,but it felt like stone with the lights then mysteriously turning back on.

My eyes went wide as I immediately new what it was "a weeping angel" I breathed not

blinking well trying to at least.

"Ara whatever you do don't blink" the doctor said in a panicked voice as I didn't take my eyes off the angel.

"Wasn't planning to any time soon" I replied back sarcastically letting out a small sigh. Out of the corner of my eye I then seen a girl about my age appear in the tardis.

"Oi who the hell are you and how did you get into my tardis?" The doctor ask scolding the girl slightly walking over to her.

"The names Scarlett.....Scarlett Thompson" she had replied with a small grin ignoring the doctors scolding as for me I was now winking with one eye then the other since my eyes were beginning to water.

"Ha take that weeping angel" I laughed victoriously while I was still winking.

"Well scarlet I don't know who you are,but..." Scarlett had placed her hand over the doctor mouth.

"You seriously talk to much" she said in a somewhat sassy tone of voice going to roll her blue green eyes. "Ahh weeping angels haven't seen one of them in ages" she grinned now walking over to me.

"You must be Ara correct?" She asked me I wanted to look at her shocked seeing how she knew my name,but I had to keep my eyes on the angel.

"How...how do you know my name?" I asked her completely shocked while she let out a small chuckle.

"Now can't tell you that,but lets just say I know ever hint and anything" she smirked while taking out a sonic screwdriver from her pocket from what it seemed like it was.

"You're a timelord?" I asked her noticing the sonic out from the corner of my eye.

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not" scarlett said still with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Now no need to fear me I'm just here to help" she smiled as she was now making circles around me and the weeping angel that stood in front of me with its claws nearly inches away from my face.

The lights then went out again causing me to scream in terro as I felt something stone like grab my wrist. I tried to get out of its grip,but it wouldn't let go.

Well this should be fun.......