Chapter 16 men in black

Scarlett's POV

"You....you flew her perfectly" my father stuttered as the tardis came to a steady landing.

(I turned the brakes off which he always leaves on)

"Well dad like I said I learned from the very best" I grimaced walking over to him placing a kiss on his cheek then made my way towards the tardis doors. I opened them only to be met with guns pointed at me.

"Now is this really......."

"Cut the crap Scarlett you're coming back with us" a man in a black suit and tie said sternly as my mother stepped in front of me protectively.

"My daughter isn't going anywhere" she growled,but then collapsed into my arms as a tranquilizer was shot into her neck.

"You son of a...." I was cut off only to be shot in the neck with a tranquilizer as well and collapsed to the floor going into an unconscious state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up,but my vision was blurry and my legs felt like jello. I heard voices in another room,but I could barely make out what they were saying. I just hope my mum and dad is okay if anything happens to them I'd never forgive myself. I tried getting up,but the pain was excruciating like body has been dipped in acid then drug through a field of wires. What the hell happened.......

"Ahh Scarlett now are we going to be a good girl and not run away again?" A women spoke as she knelt down by me so she matched my height,but I just gave her a death defying glare.

"W-where's my......P-aren'ts?" I barely managed to say my throat was dry like a desert. I had noticed I had been chained down to a chair and I was out in a room with no windows,but only had one door.

"No need to worry about them, but lets just say between the both of us their both taken care of" she let out a devilish laugh which sent a chill down my spine. I then heard a pair of heels click across the floor and a door closing. I guess she left seeing that my vision was still crap I hardly could see.

I struggled to get out of the chains that they put me in,but I then felt someone place their hand over my wrist

"Don't touch me" I growled,but I then seen who ever this was,was helping me escape. Before I knew it was I free from the chains,but when I went to stand up I immediately collapsed into the person that had freed me.

"Yeah I'd take it easy if I were you" a male voice laughed slightly as he held me up straight.

"Why?" I asked looking up at him as my vision was getting better and I could see it was one of them men that had worked for her.

"Why what?" He asked confused narrowing his eyes while looking down at me.

"Why did you unchain me I mean clearly you work for her when she finds out...." He had cut me off mid sentence before I could even finish what I was saying.

"I have a heart you know I'm not cold hearted like she is" he simply said letting out a tired sigh as I could finally stand on my own,but I still felt like crap.

"So what's your name then?" I asked solemnly as a small smile spread across his face.

"Dameon" he replied as I just nodded my head.

"Well thanks dameon for.....helping me escape now if you'll excuse me I have to go and find my parents" I said letting out a small sigh beginning to walk,but I felt him grab my upper arm which caused me to stop.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you go out there by yourself" he sighed as I just rolled my eyes.

"Dameon I'm much capable of taking care of myself now please just...." I tried pulling my arm away from him,but his grip was to strong to break free of.

"I'm coming with" I let out a small laugh when he said that yeah right coming with me okay, I thought to myself while shaking my head in disapproval.

"Look dameon I know you mean well,but I don't need any more blood on my hands then I already do...." I sighed not turning around to look at him. I didn't have time for this I could be looking for my parents right now. So I did something I knew I was going to regret.

"Okay here's a deal you can come with me,but under one condition" I said with a serious expression planted on my face when I turned facing him.

"Which would be?" He asked releasing my arm finally and I went to grab my blade which I alway kept in my boot.

"Leave the fighting to me" that was the last thing I said before I headed out of the room with dameon right behind me. I had no clue where my parents where,but I'm sure as hellhound to find them if its the last thing I do. Even if that means killing anyone who gets in my way in the process.