Chapter 24 Born to Die

Dameons POV

"I'm so sorry Scarlett...." I whispered feeling horrible for what I've just done. I watched as the guards carried her away and the women who was in charge of all of this came over towards me.

"You did well dameon...I have to say I'm quite impressed" she grinned as I just stood there with a blank expression planted on my face.

"What are you going to do to her?" I asked simply not even looking a the woman who had me go though with this horrible plan.

"Ahhh as an old friend of mine used to say....spoilers" she laughed,but I felt my blood boil though my veins. "You really acted well on your part though I have to say....it was as if you really loved her" I wanted to punch her in the face...literally. I loved Scarlett with all my heart and now she's gone. I'm never going to see her again and it was all my fault.I'm never going to forgive myself for this.

Scarlett's POV

"Dameon?" I barely said audible while coughing once my eyes were open. I looked around to see it was just me chained down to a chair which was reclined back. I had then heard footsteps come my way.

"Hello Scarlett remember me?" The woman grinned as she held a syringe in her hand that was filled with a clear liquid.

"No...no please let me go" I panicked as she just grinned down at me.

"Shhhh it's okay you'll only feel just a pinch" she whispered evilly as I felt the prick of the needle on my arm. "This is the day you were born and this is the day you will die" she said simply taking the needle out from my arm as my eyelids started to feel heavy.

"Please....why are....you doing this?" I coughed trying to keep my eyes open,but the serum she had given me was to strong.

"Because my dear Scarlett you were born to die" the woman said simply going to caress my cheek with her hand. "Now close your eyes and go to sleep" she whispered as I couldn't resist the feeling anymore. I had closed my eyes unable to keep them open anymore and with that I welcomed the darkness as though it was my friend....

Ara's POV

I held my baby girl close to my chest protectively as I just gave birth to her only an hour ago.

"Hello Scarlett" I smiled down at her as she looked up at me with wide curious eyes.

"She's gorgeous" the doctor smiled as he sat next to me with his arm placed around my shoulder gently.

"What happened to Scarlett?" I asked the doctor worriedly looking up at him,but he just looked back at me confused.

"What are you talking about love she's right here" he chuckled slightly looking down at scarlett in my arms as I just looked at him with my eyes narrowed a bit.

"But.....but" I stuttered as he let out a tired sigh.

"Why don't you get some sleep yeah....I'll look after her" the doctor smiled slightly as he went to go take Scarlett gently from my arms. I know I'm not crazy Scarlett well the grown up version was with us only just a few hours ago with her boyfriend dameon. Maybe I do just need some sleep.if the doctor doesn't remember what I remember then maybe what I thought wasn't true.

"Yeah sleep does sound good right now" I smiled slightly letting out a small yawn as the doctor placed a kiss on my forehead gently.

"Sleep well" he smiled turning off the lights in the room as he left with Scarlett. I laid there in bed just staring up at the ceiling in the dark. I couldn't help,but think something horrible has happened,but I just tried to throw the bad feeling to the side and focused on just getting some sleep. I can't believe just two little words can change your life in a matter of seconds.....

Basically run......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was the last chapter guys hoped you all liked it! I might decide on doing a second book,but that's totally up to you guys! So comment below if you want me to write a second book and maybe give me some ideas for it if you want as well!

But as always thanks reading! :3 <3