Chapter 23 Fairies and the unexpected happens

Scarlett's POV

"So where are we going for breakfast?" I asked running my fingers through my hair as dameon and I made it out to the console hand in hand.

"Well that my dear scarlett is a surprise" my father grinned as I let out a small chuckle. Without any warning my father sent the tardis into flight sending me and dameon falling onto the floor. When the tardis finally came to a stop I found that I've fallen right on top of dameon.

"That was...fun..." Dameon groaned letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah...thanks for the warning dad" I chuckled slowly getting back up then went to help dameon up. I had then made my way to the doors curios to where we were this time.

"Wow this is absolutely gorgeous.." I said in awe as I seen we had landed in a beautiful garden. It had every flower you could think of in any color imaginable. I then seen little balls of light flutter around aimlessly.

"Fairies?"dameon asked as he came up behind me while I was still in awe on how beautiful this garden was.

"Yup fairies!" My father exclaimed happily as he was now over by us along with my mother.

"So we're all having breakfast in a magical fairy garden?" I asked Turing around to look at my dad who had a smile spread across his face.

"No you and dameon are going to have breakfast in a magical fairy garden" he grinned pushing both of dameon and I out of the tardis....literally.

"Dad wait!" I shouted,but the doors were already closed....brilliant.

"Well looks like its just you and me then" dameon smiled nervously as I nodded.

"Yup looks like its just you and me" I smiled going to bite down on my bottom lip.

"Oh and don't forget to follow the fairies" my father spoke up which made both me and dameon jump in fright.

"Oi dad don't do that! You nearly gave me a double heart attack.."I sighed placing my hand over my chest as my father just smiled at me before closing the door leaving dameon and I alone once more.

"You're dad is a little..."

"A little mad.....yeah I know" I chuckled "can't have a box without a mad man now can we?" I grinned,but then felt dameons hand slip into my which caused butterflies to begin to swarm around in my stomach.

"Come on he said to follow the fairies" dameon smiled as a small,bright ball of golden light had appeared in front of us. It began to fly away and we quickly followed it before we both lost it.

"Wow my mum and dad went all out.." I smiled widely as dameon and I had stopped in front of a picnic blanket with a picnic basket placed in the middle with glasses and plates already set for us. We both sat down on the blanket,but when I looked up I seen a tree filled with tiny glowing lights which I had became memorized by.

"Fish fingers and custard....of course" I giggled as dameon pulled them out from the basket.

"Never tried that combination before" he laughed slightly as my jaw dropped and had wide eyes.

"You've never tried fish fingers and custard before.....well you are in for the best taste of your life" I grinned going to take a fish finger and dipped it into the custard then bit into it.

"Now that's breakfast" I said with a mouthful of fish finger and custard while dameon just stared at me with a smile on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked with a small giggle.

"It's just you are so....beautiful" Dameon smiled as a light Rosie blush began to form on my cheeks.

"I.....I..."I stuttered biting down on my bottom lip looking down,but then went into panic mode as I felt a cloth being placed over my mouth. I struggled to get out from the persons grip,but I soon then found myself being Engulfed by the darkness that now surrounded me.