Q U A T T O R D I C I

It's suffocating me. Wrapping me up and crushing me from the inside out. Why doesn't that past wanna stay where it belongs.

"I killed Chris. I killed Michelle. I killed Taylor." I say dazed more cursed tears falling from my face. "Rachel and William were in the grave. Jason was dead to me."

"Chris died because he was sick. He was sick and we put him down." Nick says never losing eye contact with me walking closer to me. "Chris killed Michelle. Chris killed Taylor. Rachel is in her grave Rain. William is alive. I could make Jason dead permanently but you refuse." He says frustrated.

Cain looks at me like I killed a puppy. Luke sits on the floor staring at the wall sadly with a bottle of tequila that he probably took from the bar. "Someone better tell me what the fuck is going on. Right now." Cain hisses blocking Nick away from me.

Nicolas looks at Cain. "Someone or something set her off. She'll be like this until she falls asleep. Let me help."
"You never helped me Nicolas Grey." I warn him pointing as I sit my ass in the floor in the corner. "Keep your pretty face that side of the room before I get angry with you too."

Nick smirks stepping. "For what? Dumping you for Heather?" I ground my teeth. He's taunting me on purpose. "Or for helping you kill Chris?"

"Stop Nicolas." Luke says from his place by the wall.
"No I'm curious. Tell me Raina." Nick says coming closer to me. I jump up and dash to the corner.
"Stay away from me Nicolas." I warn him and a flicker of hurt runs through his eyes.
"No Raina. I'm not going to stay away. I want you back." He says, his eyes show in me what I don't want to see. The truth.

"You can't have her Grey." Cain speaks up with barely contained anger.
Nick slams his fist into the wall. "You're her rebound Romero. I NEED her. I have no one else." He says.

"I don't belong to any of you." My face goes blank. "You have Heather now Nick, call her if you need someone."

Nicolas's anger falters. "She's not you Rain. She hasn't been through what you and I have." "Then why did you fuck her at MY house. On MY table." I cry.

"YOU WERE TOO CLOSE RAINA!" He raises his voice pissed. "I couldn't let you find out about the traitors. I broke up with you to protect you."

"I know YOU. I did what I had to do to keep you alive. If you were involved you'd end up like your parents." He says angrily. "But Mr Hotshot over here just had to involve you." He slams his fists into the wall. "Fuck!"

"I knew this would happen." He says to himself before looking at a guarded Cain. "Did you tell her about her brother?" Cain nods slowly and Nick swears.

"My life is just as fucked up as me. Oh the irony." The sarcasm feels familiar on my tongue and Nick swears again pulling out a familiar looking bandana.
Chloroform. My eyes widen in recognition. "Fuck no. Not again Nick." He closes his eyes slowly. "I'm sorry but I need my Raina to figure this shit out. You can take a hike. Bring the breakdown next year."
"You know what happened last time you didn't let my process run its course." I warn and he flinches. "A sacrifice I'm willing to make."
"I'm going to be pissed when I wake up. Just let everyone leave and let me sort my own shit out Nick. Please." I beg. "I need a little more time."

He sighs leaving. "Fine. I'll send Lindsay down." My eyes grow. "Not her. She's not supposed to see me like this."
Luke lifts his head. "I'll look after her Nicolas. Take Romero and Oliver out with you."
Nicolas storms out, Cain in tow. Oh, fuck. Cain and I were probably over. But just because we were over doesn't mean I won't help him get his brother back. Or that I don't love him.

I've never been one to lead guys on so when I get my head screwed straight I'd have to break up with him. Not that Cain would mind. We had something but it's not like Nick and I.

I loved Nicolas too and if I'm being honest I still do. We went through so much in those two years. So much.

I understood why he did what he did with Heather. It's the same thing I was doing with Cain. We're going to hurt someone with all these games and I don't want to hurt Cain more than I already have.

Luke walks over to me laying next to me on the double bed. "Just relax Rainie. I'll be here for you no matter what." He says and I snuggle into him reminding me of Jason and how close we used to be.

But Luke wasn't Jason. He was better than Jason. Luke was my brother in every sense of the word except blood.
"I love you Skywalker." I say hugging him, taking Luke by surprise. "I love you too Raina but I love MY Rainie more." He says kissing my forehead.

"Go sleep Raincloud. See you in the morning." He says softly and I smile.

Even if everyone left I would always have Luke, Lindsay and Oliver. My family.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Hey guys

Double chapters!! Cos I love you guys and - I haven't updated in a while... *grins sheepishly* sowwy.

See ya?