Chapter 61

"Guess who?" A voice greeted from behind me as I stood in the kitchen making myself a sandwich.

I turn my head to see Jack who had just come back from California.

It was now October 2009; I hadn't seen Jack in two months, and instead I had been sleeping around with Chace.

"Jack" I looked at the man who stood in front of me in his jeans with a zipped up leather jacket and motor cycle helmet.

I was taken back; shocked to see him despite the fact that there was no reason to be.

"Hey there beautiful" he smiled before kissing me lips.

"Jack" I repeated, "I thought you were coming home Thursday"

"Change of plans" he said, kissing me again.

That's when Chace walked in; he just stood there and watched with wide eyes. Jack was the last thing either of us expected.

"Chace" Jack looked over to him "make us a coffee will ya"

That was the first time that I hurt Chace; little did I know that that wouldn't be the last.

That's when the affair ended; that very second changed everything.

It was after Jack had left when I had met Chace alone in the foyer.

"I thought he would never leave" I pressed my body against his.

"Tay," Chace jerked his body away. "Not like this" he shook his head.

Chace was decent; I guess in the beginning he thought that I would leave Jack but after realizing that I wouldn't, he knew he that couldn't continue the affair.

He was a good man, that had always been the problem with him. He couldn't do anything remotely illegal besides driving the get away car.

***

"Jack called again" Penny announced as entering my room.

I look up at my twenty four year old cousin, she had shoulder length hair that pulled into a pony tail. She wore dark green skinny jeans with a blue button up shirt.

"Tell him, I'm dead or something" I sighed, laying on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

I lit a joint, placing it between my lips and inhaling deeply.

I blamed Jack for messing things up between Chace and I and I was furious at Chace for ending things.

"Taylor that's the eighth time in the last hour" Penny rolled her eyes.

Uncle Jared's kids, Penny and Jameson were the most decent out of all me cousins. They were just genuinely good people who truly didn't belong in this business. They never complained or asked to leave. Deep down, uncle Nate knew they weren't happy and tried to keep them home as much as he could.

"Taylor hi, I just got back from Paris" Katie entered the room before bee lining for my joint. "oh do you have another one?"

"Knock yourself out" I handed it katie. "...I found her"

"Who?" She asked as taking a drag.

"Paige Ricci" I announced slowly. "Two months ago"

"You should have called me" Katie cried.

"And said what?" I laughed "besides, its been dealt with...everything has been dealt with"

"Still Taylor" she started as handing me back the cigarette "I'm your sister"

I took a drag. "How's dad?" I changed the subject.

"Taylor" she sighed "Who else knows about this?"

"You and Chace" I announced.