Chapter 1- He who must not be named

September 1st 1991-

Today went great, we managed to sit through the whole feast, without being detected- YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM THERE AND THEN 'AVADA KEDAVRA' THAT'S ALL IT WOUL'VE TOOK!- My Dark Lord, will you not do that, I am trying to write in my diary and your ruining it- sorry Quirrell...-right. Anyway, today I saw the famous Harry Potter- HARRY POTTER THE BOY WHO RUINED ME! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!- MY LORD!- Sorry Quirrell...- It is not the first time I saw Harry Potter- STOP WRITING HIS NAME I CAN'T STAND IT!- Sorry my Lord, I ment to write, It is not the first time I saw he who must not be named- That's better- Yes, I saw him at the Leaky Cauldron, just before the start of term- YES, HE WAS WITH THAT GIANT HALF-BREED! Sorry Quirrell...- Anyway! I shook his hand, the boy who lived, to lure him into a sense of security, after all, I am his Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher- Quirrell...- Yes, my Lord- I was just thinking... Do you think that... Maybe.... You could give him a detention? You know, because, he just seems to happy to me. And with you not letting me kill him yet...- No, my Lord, follow my plan. I have told you that if it seems that I hate the boy for no reason, people will get suspicious, they will start asking questions... About what happened in Albania...- Okay, okay. I understand. It's just annoying! That's all...- I understand my Lord, but hang in there, okay?- Yes Quirrell, now stop writing in this diary. I'm tiered...

September 2nd 1991-

Today, was my first day as a Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, I have been a Proffesor at Hogwarts for several years, but have always taught muggle studies- WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT? WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME?!- Because I knew you'd react like this! I must say that it is always annoying to come back to Hogwarts - QUIRRELL, DONT YOU MOAN, ABOUT HOGWARTS! That place was, and still is... My true home...- I'm sorry my Lord, I ment to say. It's a pleasure to be back at Hogwarts, why just today I was skipping through the corridors- okay okay, it was just an idea, I thought it would be fun...- Yes but your not the one who people see, are you, if we go skipping down the corridors they see me, not you. Unless my turben falls of that is...- yes, we cant risk that- No my Lord,  today I met he who must not be named, and his ginger blood traitor friend, trying to get through the door into the third floor corridor. Argus Filch beat me to them, but again, to make the boy feel I am on his side, I helped them out, and showed them to their next lesson,- Yes. I was so close to the boy...- And then I taught him, his very first Defence Against The Dark Arts lesson, many children held their noses through out my lesson, because of the garlic smell, apparently there is a rumour of me being afraid of vampires, a rumour started by the boy's, blood traitor friend's, twin brothers. In the lesson I told them a clever little story that I made up in my head the night before, a story about the African Prince giving me my turban as a reward for ridding them of a troublesome zombie- But it wasn't a clever story was it Quirrell! You got found out by that muggleborn, Finnigan!!- Well no... not exactly, I made a good recovery!- NO YOU DIDN'T! He asked you how you rid the town of the zombie and you started babbling on about the weather!- sorry my Lord...