Chapter 6- New year, new begining?

January 1st 1992-

Today is the first day of 1992, I have been thinking about my new years resolution for a while and I just can't think what I want to achieve this year. Apart from completing Voldemort's plans- My resolution is to kill the boy, then to kill all muggles, then to kill all muggleborns, then to kill all blood-traitors, then to kill all half-breeds, then- OK I get the idea! But dont you think that you'd like to have a resolution that doesn't involve killing?- Well... I don't know... I've never thought of anything other than killing in my life. Maybe your right Quirrell! I will have a resolution that does not involve murder!- Good on you, Voldemort!- My resolution is to swim with dolphins! But not the ones kept at a zoo obviously! That would be stupid! No they have to be wild dolphins!- Dolphins? My lord?- Yes Quirrell Dolphins! They are my favourite animals! That's why my protronus takes the form of a dolphin. People think that the reason I never preform a protronus is because I have no happy memories, but it's really because people may make fun of me if they find out about my dolphin obsession- Obsession?...

January 18th 1992-

I now understand why Voldemort used the word obsession... He wont stop talking about dolphins! When he's not talking about them he's thinking about them and when we're asleep he makes me dream about them!- Hey! Stop talking about me behind my back Quirrell!- I cant really help that my lord, you are always behind my back- You know what I mean!!- Maybe I dont!- BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DO!!!- Why?- BECAUSE!- Because what?- YOUR SO ANNOYING!- I know you are but what am I?

January 25th 1992-

Snape knows! I'm sure of it!!! I'm freaking out! OMG!! WHAT CAN I DO???!!!!!- Shut UP! It's three in the morning and i'm trying to sleep!- How can you sleep? Snape is on to us! When he realised I wasn't at the quiddich match he made me go into the forbidden forest, so he could interigate me! - Yeah, I know! I HEAR EVERYTHING YOU HEAR!- And this doesn't worry you?- Why should it?- Because Snape will tell Dumbledore! Why would he? He doesn't really like him, he pretends, for me!- AHHH you dont understand!!!!!