Chapter 12- Batman?!

5th May 1992-

So, we've done pretty much all the preperation we need... When shall we put our plans to action?- I don't know...- What do you mean you don't know? This was your plan to begin with! YOU'RE the Dark Lord!- I know that! I just don't want anything to go wrong, what if you died?...- Well, if I die, then.... You die...- No, that's the thing. Even if this plan does fail, I won't die, not properly... I've got someting I need to tell you...- What is it?...- I have horcuxes...- WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME? I'M SUPPOST TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND, YOU PROMISED TO NEVER LIE TO ME!- Look I'm sorry... I should have told you!- DO YOU THINK SAYING SORRY WILL MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU?- Look stop it! Your making it sound like we're married!- Don't change the subject Mr... Excuse me?...

15th May 1992-

It's been more then a week now and Quirrell is still not talking to me... So i've decided that I will write this diary entery alone... I don't want to get that stupid stone anymore, what's the point in living forever when I have no friends to share my time with- Wait, what?- I just said that I don't want the stone anymore, just planning to get it has caused more damage then it's worth- You'd really give up the stone for me?- Of corse! Your my best friend!- You wont have to spend your life alone, I will always be your friend!- Really?- Yes, you can call it what ever you like, buddy, bro, homie, omego, you all all of them to me- Stop making me cry!

29th May 1992-

We now have a precise day for us to steal the stone, the 20th June.- I think it will all go swimmingly! I sure hope so, we can't afford to get this wrong, there will be lots of enchantments and differant tasks that we must go through to get to the stone, but It will all be worth it in the end!- YES, I will live forever, that means that I can kill muggles for ever! There will be no ascaping me!- Haha no one will be able to stop us!- The only person we need to watch out for is batman.- Who?- Well no one knows who he is but this kid I went to primary school with called The Joker, he got killed by him. Apparently he targets villains.- Well maybe the Joker was just really easy to catch!- No, believe me, although he's only a stupid muggle, he was very devious, and very very sly... That batman must be on a roll, because he's also killed some guy named Sweet Tooth not long ago.- You know what I say?- What?- I say we stop trying to kill the Potter boy and kill the Bat instead!- Listen, If the Joker couldn't do it, what makes you think we can?- Because there's two of us and just one of him!- Oh yeah, that's something else I was suppost to tell you, he has this pathetic little sidkick Robin something- Robin? Isn't that like a lizard?- I don't know. But he also works with some other guys, Superman, Green Lantern, Spiderman... There's so many of them!- But they aren't magic like us!- Well Superman's can do some cool stuff, like fly and he's bulletproof, maybe he's magic proof too... Okay, maybe we should just stay clear of these guys...- Yeah....