Chapter 10- Dragon Eggs

March 31st 1992-

I have sent an owl to some wizard named Mundungus Fletcher today, to purchess an Illegal dragon egg, I have no idea how he got hold of one, but It is essential for my next plan- ehem...- OUR plan, although It was me who thought of it! My- I mean OUR plan is this: We know that Hagrid goes down to the Hogs head every Saturday night, so when he is slightly drunk we will ask him to play a game of cards, where the winner will get a dragon egg, because after talking to Hagrid in the staff room, it is clear that he wants a dragon above all else. We will let him win the game, then hand over the egg. He will be so thankfull towards us, and so drunk, that with a little bit of encouragement, he will gladly tell us how to get past that visious three-headed dog!- I could've thought of that- But you didn't. I did.

April 6th 1992-

Like I thought! My plan worked! It was acctually alot easier then I thought it would be! He didn't even wonder why I wouldn't show my face, which I admit, was my biggest concern, I suppose that's just the sort of people you get at The Hogs Head, All we need to do to get past the three headed dog is play it music!! How simple! The stone will surley be ours now! The only thing we don't know, is what Snape has set up for protection... But he already suspects us to be after the stone, so asking him about it would be very foollish. I have tried to look into his mind, but as it turns out he is a master of occulmency. I think we will just have to wait and see what's in store...