Chapter 4- Quidditch

November 5th-

Today me and Voldemort attended the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match- ... - Oh, stop sulking! It's just a children's Quidditch game!- I still think Slytherin should've won! Personly I belame that Malfoy boy... But his family are faithful followers, I will let it pass...- Will you? Because you haven't stopped moaning about it since the game ended!- Whatever...- The Potter boy was playing seeker, for Gryffindor of corse, just like his father. I tried to kill him, I charmed his broomstick, made it start trying to buck him off, like a bull. But he held on. He was inches away from falling, when the mudblood, Granger, pushed past me knocking me into the row in front.- The mudblood.... I felt her brush past my turben... She does not belong at Hogwarts. She deserves to be dead! Along with all other mudbloods and muggles!- You will get your chance to rid us of them all, you need to be patient. - Lord Voldemort should not need to be patient!- Look on the bright side! No'one suspects me still! The mudblood pushed past me only to get to Severus, whom she set on fire, she believed him to be cursing the broomstick. Whereas he was acctually making it easier for the Potter boy, helping him. My Lord how can you trust this man? He is trying to save your known enemy!- I will judge my OWN followers Quirrel! He has proved him very useful to me- My Lord, you have said this before, but what exactly has he done?- I shan't tell you, It is my buissness not yours- if you dont tell me, I can just read your mind!- Fine I will tell you! He told me of a proficy... Involving me and the boy... Neither can live while the other survives it said... That is why I must kill the boy. It is obvious that he will not manage to kill me anyway, but I think it best to be safe...