Chapter 8- Murder!

February 20th 1992-

So you believe me now!- Yes, okay! I believe you now! There's no need to be so arrogant about it though!- Look, I was never trying to be arrogant, It was just annoying that you didn't believe me!- So now that we know that Snape knows, what do we do? Kill him?- No. Not unless it's absolutely necessary- What are you on about!? He pulled you into his classroom today and told you he knew of your plans. Has it not already gone far enough?!- Maybe your right... Okay... As of now, we concentrate on the muder of Severus Snape.

February 25th 1992-

Can he read minds or something?! Ever since we decided to murder him he's been avoiding me! A few days ago I couldn't get him off my back!- Why don't we just murder him in his sleep?!- Because there is no way to make it look like an accident! We cant just let people know that he was murdered, otherwise they'd close down the school out of panic!- Why don't we make it seem as though he fell down the stairs whilst going to get a drink or something?- Why would he go down stairs to do that, all of us professors have our own sinks for water! You know that!- Well how should we kill him then? Huh?- I just thought! Yes! That will work!- What will?!- You'll see...

March 2nd 1992-

When you said you had a plan, I thought it was a good one...- It was a good plan! It er... just didn't work...- Quirrell, you gave him ingredients on how to brew an exploding potion, saying that it would make a sleeping draught. HE IS A POTIONS MASTER! THAT'S WHAT HE MAKES A LIVING OUT OF! HE WOULD NEVER HAVE FALLEN FOR THAT! And now thanks to YOU, he knows that we are trying to kill him! I thought you were the brightest professor here!