Chapter 9- Grim

March 10th 1992-

Sybill Trelawney stopped me in the hall way today on the way to my class today, she was acting very bizzare, her eyes looked all foggy and her voice was deeper and croakier than usual, she told me to retreat, abandon my plan, she said she saw the grim when she looked into my face. She told me I had not long to live... - What a load of rubbish! That old fraud! She says such utter nonsence! Seriously, don't bother listening to her!- But didn't you say that it was Sybill who made the proficy about you and the potter boy?- DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!- Sorry- and yes... it was her. But do you really think that that is true? That a little boy could kill ME the most powerfull wizard of the age?- But he has already almost killed you! When he was just a baby he left you with no powers, less then a human- whatever, I don't like to talk about it...- (!)

March 20th 1992-

I'm not sure if it's me going slowly mad or it's true, but I think I keep seeing the grim, it's everywhere I turn! A big black dog- Yes- Yes what?- Yes it's you going mad- How would you know?! You can't see what I see, you face the other way and most of the time you can't see anything because of the turban!- If anyone was to read this diary right now, they would agree with me. YOU'RE GOING MAD!!- SHUT UP! Listen... Can you hear that?- hear what?- It's like a dog... or a wolf... or THE GRIM, IT'S HIM I KNOW IT HELP ME OMG!!!!- Stop being such a Drama Queen!- Just bare in mind, that if I die. So. Do. You.- Believe me... I will never die...