Chapter 5- Christmas

December 1st 1991-

I cant wait until Christmas is over! The students are getting so excited, they run around singing carols and they are much happier then normal, they laugh and joke constantly I have a terrible headache- God Quirrell! Why'd ya have to be such a buzzkill?- Why do you like Christmas so much anyway? Your suppost to be the 'Dark Lord'- Shut up, your just jellous that I know how to have fun and you don't! Now, go and put up my calender!- But my Lord! Advent calenders are for muggle children!- Tell me Quirrell. When was eating a piece of chocolate a muggle child thing to do? Well?- It's not just about eating the chocolate... The whole thing was thought up and made by muggles!- Does my face look bothered?- I dont know... I cant see it?

December 20th 1992-

Most of the children have gone home, at last! But some of the really sad ones have stayed at school!!- HOGWARTS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD! DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT!- I'm sorry my lord I forgot! Of corse, It's the best place in the whole universe!- WRONG AGAIN! Pigfarts is better- Erm... Excuse me?- Pigfarts Quirrell! Don't tell me you've never heard of it!- Err... Well... no my lord...- God Quirrell! You have the brains of a troll! It is a school that is located on the planet Mars. The head master is called Rumbleroar, and if your really good he lets you ride around on his back! And another good thing is that there are no silly Yule Balls or anything, because it would disrupt Rumbleroar's slumber party.- Oh... Okay then...

December 25th 1991-

I am so full! The Cristmas feast was so tasty!- I didn't get to taste ANY of it...- My lord. I could barley let you eat the food! I thing it might possibly give away our secret!- Okay, dont be sarcastic... I just remember how much I loved it when I was at school..- dont be too sad my lord. You still have all of your new gifts to use!- I only have one gift... And that was from you! MY DEATH EATERS ARE GONNA PAY! THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FIND ME TO GIVE ME A PRESSENT!