Chapter 2- Differances

September 6th 1991-

Ah, the weekend at last, maybe I will go to Hogsmeade and have a well deserved butterbeer- NO YOU WILL NOT! WE will go to Hogsmeade!- haha good one my Lord, yes WE shall go to Hogsmeade, -Hey Quirrell, can we go to Honeydukes? I've not been there since I was a young boy. I have always been rather fond of the Redvines they sell there...- YUCK! Redvines! I cant stand the things! Please my Lord, do not eat the retched things, I can taste everything that you taste!- SILENCE! I am the Dark LORD! Not you, if i want to eat my favourite snack, then  I shall DO SO!!

September 15th 1991-

My third week, I think it's going okay so far, Snape is defiantly on my case, I'm not sure what he knows- Severus Snape is a faithful death eater, I think we should tell him! He will help us!- No my Lord! We can not afford for anyone to know, he didn't come looking for you when you disappeared- Neither did you Quirrell! You found me unwillingly, and don't try and argue back, I can see your mind!- Yes my Lord, when I found you I wasn't looking for you. But I was not unwilling. I will do anything to serve you, have I not proved that?- OK, don't try and make me feel guilty. You have no right!- I apologise my Lord...

September 30th-

HAHAHHAHAHA! OKAY THIS IS THE DARK LORD, HAHAHAHAHAH, I NEED TO WRITE THIS! HAHAHAHA, QUIRRELL LOVES MCGONAGALL! HAHAHAHAHAH- STOP IT!- HAHA OMG! HE'S CRYING!!!!- CROSS IT OUT! I DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW!- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PATHETIC!- I'm not pathetic...- yeah, of corse not! that's why you love McGonagall!- look, I dont care okay! Because you fancy Bellatrix Lestrange! HAHAHA!- NO STOP! I ORDER YOU! IT'S NOT TRUE!- Maybe I should tell Rodolphus what you think of his wife!- I WOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW, IF I WASN'T ATTACHED TO YOUR HEAD!