Chapter 3- Hallowe'en

October 10th 1991

I am still not on speaking terms with my Dark Lord after what he wrote in my diary- well, neither am I talking to Quirrell...- Yes... Not talking to someone who goes everywhere with you is not awkward at all- Oh stop your whinging! At least you have other people to talk to! When you don't talk to me I have no one...- well, my Lord, maybe you should be careful what you say in the future.- But your my servent! I shouldn't have to be careful as to what I say to you!- Talking to me again are you?!- No, I'm writing to you actually!

October 25th 1991

The troll has just arrived, I must admit that it was hard getting him into the castle unnoticed, but it is vital for our next scheme to get the Philosopher's stone- Ah, the Philosopher's stone, my key to immortal life, I shall be the one to live forever-  Yes, but you need to wait until Hallowe'en my Lord- But why? Why Hallowe'en? Why not just set the troll loose now?- Because at Hallowe'en we can be sure that everyone will be at the feast, not roaming around the school, trust my plan my Lord.- Quirrell... I'm.... I'm, sorry, OKAY! About what I wrote in your diary... I shouldn't have looked though all of your secrets in your head...- That's okay my Lord, I am sorry too- You know... You can call me Voldemort... Only if you want to of corse...- Okay, Voldemort.

October 31st 1991

Okay... so maybe It didn't go exactly to plan- NOT EXACTLY TO PLAN?! IT COULDN'T OF GONE ANY WORSE!!!- Well at least we weren't caught, my Lord.- Shut up!- I'm not talking- whatever!- Well, the first bit went okay, just as planned I set off the troll in the dungeon whilst everyone was in the great hall. To make it seem as I was innocent I ran into the middle of the feast and screamed "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEONS! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS! Just thought you aught to know" then pretended to faint, I must admit I am rather proud of my acting skills!-  WELL I'M NOT!! YOU FELL BACKWARDS AND LANDED ON MY FACE!!- I'm sorry for making you cry my lord,- cry?! I wasn't crying! I just got the fabric of that turben in my eyes...- sure... Anyway, after that I got taken to the medical ward by madam Pomfrey, but as soon as she allocated me to a bed she went to help the rest of the teachers with the troll. Then was my chance, I ran out of the medical ward and up to the third floor, the corridors were empty, well, almost... When I entered the door where the stone is hidden, it appeared I had been followed, by none other then Severus Snape, your so called death eater- ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M STUPID QUIRRELL?- No Voldemort, not at all...But anyway, the idiot got what he diserved. The three headed dog garding the stone bit his ankle, now people will suspect him!- And yet again the boy failed to die! He went to find the troll to save his mudblood friend and still survived! I blame you Quirrell, for everything- Very well my Lord....