Chapter 13- It All Ends

June 5th 1992-

15 more days to go! 15 days till we get the stone! 15 day until we get past fluffy and other magical enchantments! 15 days till we get the stone!- You've been singing that retched song all day, do you have to write it in our diary too?!- Our diary?- Well we both write in it! So YES OUR diary!- Okay fine, it's our diary! But I can still write what I like in it!- Okay then, I will write what I like in it too!- You can do that- I will- Good... Well?- Well what?- I thought you were gonna write what ever you liked!- Don't put me under pressure Quirrell! I have writers-block!- But It's a diary, just write what you feel.- Okay... Dear Diary... I feel quite hungry...- I give up!

June 10th 1992-

10 more days to go! 10 more days till- SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UUUPP!- fine, I'm just so excited!!- Well there's still 10 days left, so calm down, your like a dog that's just been told it's going on a walk. But worse because it's ALL. THE. TIME.- Okay, maybe we should watch a movie to calm me down...- We don't have any movies, we'll have to just watch TV- Okay, lets see what's on... Oh no...- What is it?- Nothing! Nothing- Turn around let me see! What is it?!- They've done a documentary on the Potter boy...OMG LET ME SEE!!- They've called it Harry Potter and the Phillosephers Stone.-WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THE STONE IS KEPT!- The thing has been made my muggles...- Oh, well that explains it then! If muggles were any stupider they'd be going backwards!- Hey look! We're on!- Really! Turn around!... YOUR RIGHT! OMG I'M FAMOUS!- your already famous...- Oh no...- What?- They filmed ours and Snapes convosation in the forest...

June 15th 1992-

No one in the school seems to have watched the documentary! They are all acting compleatly normal! Our plans are still on track, we just need to hope no'one watches the repeat on the 19th...

June 20th 1992-

Today's the day! I will final be the master of death. you know Quirrell... This last year has been the best of my life, when we have the stone, do you want to start looking for the Hallows?- I'd love to!- Great! So... shall we get going?- Yes, we're going to have to leave all our belongings here at the school, otherwise we won't be able to run away fast enough- The diary! We need to keep it! Just put it in your pocket or something! PLEASE!- Okay, but it's just a book! Why do you want it so much?- I love this book! It has some really good memories in it, can I- c- can I please, make it another Horcrux?- Really? You love it that much! Of corse!- But first we need to make some alterations........... Done- what did you do?- I made it into a Horcrux and I also made it so that no one can read it, and just to confuse people, I put my memories from when I was 16 inside, that way it can be used to open the chamber of secreats again, you see when I tried myself as a 16 year old, I failed, but I don't want Salazar Slytherin's work to be in vain!- I have no idea what your on about, but fine!- I think we should hide the diary!- Were?- No... wait... I have a better idea. Give it to Draco Malfoy to give it to his father and to tell him to give it to either a muggle or blood traitor from Hogwarts!- Fine, lets go then...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading this story, I have to leave it here, because this is the part were Quirrell dies (as you probably know). If you liked this story you may like my other Superwholock  fanfiction that I am currently in the process of writing :)

THANKYOU. XX