Chapter 5: "The Background"

"13 in the chest, especially the one near the heart." Jeongyeon tossed her stake, smirking while holding her chin.

"You're too nice Jungie, I'll go for 20 in the chest and in the neck." Nayeon bid her own gamble, mocking.

"Look who's talking? Mine is 25, anywhere in the upper body. Sharp!"

"Final, 50 all over the body!"

"How about 100?! 50 for my right and 50 for my left." Tzuyu taunts signaling something with seriousness.

And no, they're not talking about anatomy. Nayeon who is standing beside Tzuyu on the right while Jeongyeon is on the left, betting on how many times Tzuyu stabs Dahyun with her knife stare and where those stab wounds soon to be located. SaiDa is doing their rehearsal on stage, in front of them, but they're too sweet and clingy with each other, too obvious that Tzuyu has messed up emotions right now. And 2Yeon is TOO NICE, adding a menthol candy in the coke.

(Hope you get what I mean there Readers. :D )

"Ops...I smell trouble! Jungie I think I'm hungry. Let's go!" Nayeon hooks her arm on her dear friend of mine dragging the girl out as she received the warning unmistakably.

"Yeah! Let's buy some sweets, someone is too SALTY here."

They finally left Tzuyu at peace, though the fuel is still burning in the younger girl's heart.

Risu, I hope you haven't forgotten that your girlfriend is here!

Tzuyu can only engrave those words inside her mind. Yes, she's savage, but she's not the type who speaks her inner side specifically her JEALOUS self, technically the total opposite of her Japanese girlfriend.

Speaking of Japanese, considered another Japanese gal is a Sana's hater for now.

"Yahhh! Hands!" (I told ya!)

Momo yells, glaring at Sana, emphasizing 'get your hand away from my girl!'. The Squirrel keeps mocking the former by being too flirty with Dahyun. Sana's hand travels on Dahyun's back, caressing it gently and the Tofu girl answers it with touching back.

An invincible steams is loaded in Momo's nose and an ample of 'I can't take this anymore' painted by grit teeth on her face.

Those SaiDa moments were planned by the two participants. It's their design of REVENGE; pissing off their other half is the main objective and so far they're doing a good job basing on the reactions of Momo and Tzuyu.

WHY???????

Momo was found flirting with another girl again while Tzuyu can't still forget her crush on Chaeyoung. Sana is playing her hard-to-get card. A girl shouldn't give her heart easily, right?