Chapter 11.5: "Rainbow in Underpass"

Taking back what was originally mine? What does she mean? Forgive her father? Why do I have to forgive Hyung's father? Is anyone here, kind enough to explain to this lost Cub, what's going on? Hello guys, what's up? Care to share? What am I doing in this chair alone in front of a stage set? By the way the stage looks so nice, whoever set this up, bravo!! The lightings are great, the vibe look so cold, but it's cool though! The whole layout emphasized winter season. The setting of the play would be most likely December. Maybe it's Christmas Season in a subway? Probably? But hey! They should have put a Christmas décor like a Christmas tree or something. Anyway, it's almost identical to the scenery of an actual Train platform with some bench tools on the side. Brilliant!

Chaeyoung render her gaze to the surroundings of the stage. She's confused, yes, but she can't dismiss anything related to art. For her, appreciating the beautiful view of the stage is a must. The center spot took her attention the most.

Wait! Is that the vending machine Mina bought? Her eyes explore at the top of it. The CCTV too?! Are they trying to show me a rehearsal of what's gonna happen tomorrow for the BVAF? From what I know today is still February 13. So there's no way this is the bloody valentine prank, it was supposed to be done tomorrow. Am I some kind of a panelist here, and they want my approval? That's technically nonsense!

"Hyu..."

As of now, discussing her question to Jeongyeon who is somewhere in the dim is out of the stripe. The sudden appearance of Sana and Tzuyu on the stage completely shuts her lips from bubbling terms.

So this is a rehearsal, then, not for BVAF but for the play they're preparing and Tzuyu replaced Dahyun in the role. It's for the better though, DahMo haven't signed their peace treaty yet. It will be a disaster if they stick with the seemingly lifeless Dubu. Aigoo Sana... look at that smile, she can't even let a single minute pass without informing us how much she loves Tzuyu with those hearty eyes of hers. So cute! If she only looks at me that way...

The rapper isolates her tears from forming in her vision. Each time she remembers the ballerina, twinge suffocates her whole being.

But this is life, not everything will be given no matter how much you wanted or needed it. I know now the difference between hoping and dreaming. Hoping means a 'bit of chance' while dreaming connotes 'no chance'. This is why closing our eyes is an obliged requirement in dreaming. It gives us a white sheet where we can paint a beautiful canvas architect by the depth of what our heart desires. Closing the eyes gives us the freedom to jot down our wish list because we knew the moment we opened them, the sad reality will scold us. And it's damn painful to know that we don't have the luxury to choose our reality. Life is truly unfair.

Chaeyoung bargain her gawk on the ceiling pretending to count the sapphires carved in the shinny chandelier.

"Shit! Tears stop flowing will yah?!"