Chapter 13.2: "Lima Syndrome of an XXXY"

****************************************************

Chapter 4: "11th Store: Language of the Other Side"

Now you will know the true meaning of eleven, why Chaeng gave Mina that nickname.

****************************************************

"............. Today is the birth of Kameko Ishii, the youngest member of the clan. From this day on, that will be your name."

"Kameko Ishii is a nice name. Thank you Dad."

.

.

.

Like a saying, birds of the same feather flock together. Seven years old Kameko and the cute girl becomes best of friends. The boy has to stay at the orphanage while the documents for his adoption are on the go. It's almost a week, and the two young hearts are inseparable, even at bedtime, they sleep beside each other. They even found a way to share music with one headphone on. Whoever has it, must sing or hum so the other party could enjoy or sing along. Often times, they feel asleep with their hands entangled, they look like a cute couple. Though cruel as it may sound, but every meeting has its farewell.

After 11 days, it's time for him to say goodbye to his lovely friend.

"Please don't cry. I will cry too. Look my eyes are reddish already, it's your fault." Kameko tries to pull mirth, he hates cheerless parting.

"I will... miss... you." The girl utter through her sniffs. Her brown orbs were coated with swells and dim. The message of delight is missing in that mysterious gaze. It's a draft of a forlorn canvas. She has been crying since last night. She doesn't want to send Kameko away from her; she doesn't want to be alone again.

"Don't cry... I will come back... promise..." He is sniffing too, eyes were swollen similar to the girl.

The girl placed the headphone on his neck and kissed his wet cheek. "Keep it... then return it...to me... one day."

Kameko kissed her back, on both cheeks, as he whispers...

"I already asked God to protect you while I am gone. Goodbye for now, Myoui Mina. I will return it to you, I promise you."

"Farewell, come back quickly. I need my headphone." The girl joked, with clear sobs.

.

.

.