Explanation of PHA and HC

What happened to Chaeng is a PHA through a hypnotic suggestion performed by Jeongyeon's father who died before he can remove her hypnosis state.

A Post-Hypnotic Amnesia (PHA) has two types:

A person's inability to recall events or information.

(On Chaeng's case, she was hypnotized to forget all her memory of Mina w/c is why she can't remember anything related to the ballerina although her heart is telling her otherwise.)

A person's ability to recall false events or information.

(On Chaeng's case, she was hypnotized to recall a false memory that she hasn't fallen in love nor have a crush on someone.)

The following are statements that showed the rapper's inability to recall events or information about Mina.

Chapter 1:

To be frank, it's such an intrigue for me also on why do I find her more dazzling than Natalie Portman? It could be her demure when she sways her hand in the air accompanied by the sublime melody or perhaps the subtle aura she produce, exposing the mixture of innocence and sly fox? I really don't know, I'm quite idiotic in such puzzle.

Chaeng is attracted to Mina yet she kept denying it coz she can't understand why.

____

"Well, I'm glad Mina is straight, I still have my chance to court her."

"Gosh, you're asking to defeat a farmland with a poor soil you have in a flower pot. Stop dreaming! The Black Swan is out of your league."

Nice Shot Girl! Keep going. Now I know why food tastes better when an entertainment is interesting. Chaeyoung silently smirks.

"I'll take my chances."

"Good luck on that! You need to fall in line with those jackass suitors of hers."

"Am I supposed to say thank you or what?"

It means 'give up'Jerk!

(Hmmm.... Possessive???)

Shut up author!!!

(Okay... Ciao!)

Chaeng unconsciously becomes jealous and possessive of Mina. She suddenly feels like Mina is hers, again, she doesn't know why.

Chapter 2:

There's a rainbow always after the rain...

The melody, that lyrics and the Black Swan trigger something, but her insufficient memory can assist an accurate detail.

Heartbeat of mine, why are you like this?

Chapter 3:

This is amusing though, I should be at agitated, but I'm not. They said when someone makes your heart falter its beat; you'll feel heaven for each time you're next to her, not to mention in this kind of situation but I am not. Instead, I feel...