Chapter 1 ~~ Meeting him

(A/N)

SO a new book means I need your guy's help! If you are enjoying the idea of a more serious but still goofy sometimes then you'll like this book. There will be more dirty smut chapters in this book. So all you Colby Brock fans looking for masturbation material this book is the place to be. WAIT WUT! All jokes aside I hope you enjoy this book!

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of breakfast being cooked. Oh wait no I don't. That's my alarm. I hit the button to turn it off until tomorrow. I hear a loud thud coming from my roommate's room. I get up and run into her room.

"Devyn are you okay?" I ask looking around the room trying to find my roommate.

"UGHHHH yessssss I'm FINEE!" she yells.

"Honey buns, you don't sound fine." I say with sass evident in my voice making her chuckle at the sentence.

"It's just there's a new HOT guy next door who moved in next door and I'm pretty sure he has a FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!" she says. Yes my roommate is boy crazy but that's why I love her. Not sexually but as a best friend.

"How are you so sure he has a girlfriend?" I wondered why she was so prominent about this guy having a girlfriend.

"Because he's so FUCKING HOTTTTTT" she answers dragging out the "T" in hot.

"Where is he anyways?" I ponder on where this supposed dream man could be.

"Waiting for someone to answer our door!" she points down in the direction of the stairs.

"BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR AND MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION?!" I question her raising my voice at her but not in an anger way.

"BECAUSE I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD" she answers my question, just as loud as me.

"FINE I'LL ANSWER THE DOOR!" I state laughing as I go to rush down the stairs.

"Okay but you also have to make breakfast because I don't feel like going downstairs." She chuckles nervously. I sigh and smack her on the butt before leaving my boy-crazed roommate. I open it and see the new neighbor is good looking. Devyn is gonna kill me one day.

"How long have you been waiting out here?" I ask the young man standing in front of me.

"Um," he ponders food the answer to my question, "only a couple of minutes.

His velvet, deep voice flowed through the air like silk. His cunning, vibrant blue eyes sparkling in the morning sun as we stood. I wanted to continue staring but realized I would look creepy.

"Oh sorry my roommate didn't answer the door because she's SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND BOY CRAZY!" I yell looking at the stairs.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Devyn's yell is faint but still audible.

"So, would you like to come in I'm about to start making breakfast." I say pointing at the nice kitchen we have which has Doritos and Takis on the counter from midnight snacks.

"Sure" he says smiling with a perfect pearly white smile showing teeth and dimples. He walks in and I realize I look like a slob because I just woke up. I close the door before checking to make sure I don't smell. You're fine.

"Sorry I don't look presentable that much. I just woke up..." I fake laugh hoping he doesn't think I'm weird or anything.

"Don't worry I don't look presentable in the mornings either." he chuckles. I walk into the nicely decorated kitchen as he sits on one of the kitchen bar stools.