S2 ~~ Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Panic! At the Disco?" Colby asks. I nod and plug my phone into the aux cord and blast "The Death Of A Bachelor". We sing along in screaming voices and do this for all the songs until we get to the grocery store.

"Ready?" Colby asks getting out of the car. I get out of the car and he locks it. We walk into the mall and we walk around.

"Where to first?" I ask.

"Oh uh Gucci because I want to get a sweatshirt from there." Colby answers. I nod and we walk to the Gucci store. We go inside and while Colby looks at sweatshirts I look at the girl clothing. I see panties that say "Gucci" on the butt. I grab the pair of underwear and a cute Gucci croptop sweatshirt that says "Gucci Girl" on the front. (No you can't get this stuff at Gucci but I wish though)

I buy the underwear and crop top and wait for Colby to finish. He ends up buying a generic Gucci sweatshirt.

 He ends up buying a generic Gucci sweatshirt

We walk out of the Gucci store. We go to the food court and get some food. Colby and I talk a bit while we eat.

"So we came to the store to just get Gucci" I say. Colby covers his mouth so he can talk while he eats and not have it be disgusting.

"Yep" Colby chuckles. I chuckle a bit too. We finish our food and I check the time. 8:49 pm.

"Ready to head home?" Colby asks. I nod and smile. We take the elevator down to the parking lot floors. It's mostly vacant because the mall closes at 11 pm. We walk and talk, eventually making it to Colby's car. We drove home and get out of the car. I grab my stuff that I bought and go inside and Colby follows. We quietly go in because someone might be sleeping. To my surprise I see Jade sleeping on the couch with a pizza box next to her and Netflix on the tv. Colby grabs my bags and takes them upstairs. I turn off the tv and put the pizza box in the kitchen. I lay a blanket over her. I turn off all the downstairs lights so we don't waste electricity.

I walk upstairs quietly and into Colby's room. I see Colby had set my stuff on the bed. I set the bags in the closet on my side of the closet. Colby goes out of the room. Probably to use the bathroom. I quickly change into black shorts and a plain black t-shirt. I put my hair into a bun. Colby comes back in the room in shorts and no shirt. As usual.

I get into bed and cover myself with the blankets with my head barely visible. Colby turns off the lights and climbs into bed too. I turn over and see Colby's face smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. I close my eyes and let slumber take over.

(A/N)

Sorry that I haven't updated lately. I've been going through writing block but it's kinda getting better.

Also sorry my imagines book is no longer available. It got auto deleted or something. I do not have any access to it anymore. Luckily enough I did screenshot the imagine that had be requested so I'll send that to the girl who requested if she wants me to.

Xoxo ~~ Zestynooosh 581 words...