Chapter 2 ~~ Movie Night

**Later that night**

(Y/N)'s POV

8 pm rolls around. I text Colby and tell him to come over. He replies with an "O.K." Devyn puts in 'Avatar' which is the blue monkey one. Idk what to call them. Blue Monkeys works for me though. I make popcorn and grab chips. I put blankets and pillows on the couches just in case we fall asleep. I hear a knock at the door. I answer it since Devyn is being stubborn and doesn't want to open it. Colby is standing there and he winks.

"Did you see me changing?" I ask in a whisper voice and turn red at the thought of a guy watching me change.

"Yeah I tried to keep from looking..." he whispers.

"Yeah it was my fault I left the blinds open." I whisper.

" So would you like to come in?" I ask.

"Uh Yeah isn't that the reason I'm here?" He answers with another question.

"Well of course.." I answer and smile. He smiles and walks in. I close the door and sit down next to Devyn on her right. Colby sits next to me on my right. I elbow Devyn.

"Ugh finnneeee" she mumbles.

"So uh what's your name?" She asks.

"Colby... what's yours?" Colby answers.

"Devyn Lundy " Devyn answers.

"Cool." He says.

"Yeah.." she mumbles under her breath barely audible. She presses play on the movie. About halfway through the movie Devyn falls asleep. I fall asleep with my head leaning on Colby's shoulder shortly after. I hear the tv turn off. I hear Devyn giggling and getting up. I open my eyes.

"Get up for a second.." Colby whispers and I do so. He lays down taking up all the room on the couch.

"I'm too tired to care..." I whisper and lay down on him. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I close my eyes and start drifting off to sleep. Colby's sleeping is steady meaning he fell asleep. I look up at him and see him peacefully sleeping. I close my eyes again only to be welcomed by slumber. I dream about what tomorrow has to offer...

(A/N)

WASSUPPPPPP. Sorry if you saw this and it disappeared. I realized I forgot to finish this chapter all the way... SO YEAHHHH.... That's my excuse. Anyways go check out my Colby Brock Instagram fanpage. It's called Diamond_Brock. I make edits and other things. Also tell me if you want a face reveal of what I look like. So you can see who is the author of these books. Who knows if I'm a girl, or a boy, or a toaster. Okay...

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 447 words..