Chapter 13 ~~ I love you...

*A few months later*

Colby's POV

It's been a few months since (Y/N) has seen me. Since I broke up with her. It's better with her gone. Elton came looking for her, he wanted to kill her. So I would die... I will never let (Y/N) die because of me. She's too funny, precious, beautiful, and amazing. I flew out just to see her while she's sleeping. She can't know I came at all. She's better with Sam... he can protect her. He can love her better than I ever could. I'm just down the street from her child hood home. I call Sam...

Phone Call:

Sam: Hello?

Colby: Hey..

Sam: Oh hey Colby you still coming?

Colby: Yeah is (Y/N) asleep?

Sam: it's 11:24 pm she went to bed an hour ago

Colby: does she still think about me?

Sam: I've looking in her dreams while she's slept everyday and the dreams are mostly of me and her...

Colby: It's still amazes me that vampires can look in another person's mind...

Sam: yeah..

Colby: when I get there can I have some alone time to myself to admire her beauty?

Sam: Yeah I don't care

Colby: k see you when I get there...

Sam: Alright Bye

Colby: Bye..

I hang up and continue walking until I see (Y/N)'s house. I go right in and see Sam sitting on the couch.

"Go right up.." Sam smiles.

"Thanks Sam..." I smile. I walk up the stairs quietly trying not to wake (Y/N) or her parents. I open her door quietly and see her sleeping under comfy blankets. She's on her side facing the edge of the bed. I walk to the side she's on. I admire her and the way she hasn't age or changed one bit. Her skin is glistening in the moonlight shining in through the window that leads to the balcony. I lean down and kiss her on the lips. I don't want the kiss to stop but it has to. I pull away and kiss her forehead.

"I love you..." I whisper in her ear and place my middle fingers and pointer fingers on her temples. I close my eyes and look in her mind. It's of me and her kissing. But the memory is faint. A dream of Sam and her appears of them at the carnival having fun. The night ends off with them kissing on the Ferris Wheel. A black figure appears and it glitches and gets closer to me. N-No he's coming for her isn't he? I open my eyes and stumble back a bit. I need to leave before he finds her... I kiss (Y/N) one more time this hurry downstairs to see Sam sleeping on the couch. I quickly leave the house. I start having a panic attack and walk away not looking back. When I get a few streets away I sit on the curb and continue freaking out. He's coming for her. Brennen... the hooded figure that once tortured my girlfriend. Maggie also tortured her but Maggie is dead. Kat is also dead. Dammit Brennen and I used to be best friends what happened?! I hear someone walking and I look in the direction of the sound of the footsteps.

"Colby.." Brennen smiles. I get up quickly.

"How did you fucking find me?!" I ask angered.

"I followed you onto the plane and to where (Y/N) is currently located..." Brennen chuckles a bit.

"You know I could kill you in a fucking second you plank." I threaten.

"Funny... I'll kill your little girlfriend before you can even lay a fucking finger on me." Brennen says holding up her necklace. He took it off.

"Kill me... leave her alone and kill me." I say. I'm ready to die if it means (Y/N) will live.

"I'm fine with that.." Brennen smirks pulling out a wooden stake.

"Just do it.." I say. He stakes me in the heart and I feel my heart beats start to slow down.

"COLBY!!!" I hear (Y/N) scream. She's too late. I drop to my knees still facing Brennen. He disappears and I hear footsteps running towards me. (Y/N) stops and kneels down and pulls out the stake. She's sobbing.

(Y/N)'s POV

I run towards Colby's body and in front of him. I kneel down and pull out the stake hoping he won't die. I sob. His once loving, blinking eyes stop blinking and go lifeless. A tear streams down his face. I'm overcome by all my emotions and I continue crying.

"Why..." I whisper.

"Why?!" I say louder in a speaking voice.

"WHY?!!!" I scream out. I continue sobbing and use my pointer finger and ring finger to close Colby's eyes. Sam comes running down the street and stops when he sees me crying and sees Colby's lifeless body... I black out...

*a few hours later*

I wake up in the comfort of my own bed. I freak out and quickly get up and see Sam downstairs passed out with his head on the counter and a bottle of vodka next to him. I get in my car and drive into town to the witch's shop that enjoys my visits. I walk in and the bell rings as I walk in. Valarie the witch sways out and tears up when she sees me.

"Come dear... Sam left Colby with me." Valarie says....

(A/N)

What will (Y/N) do to try and bring back Colby?

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 929 words...