Chapter 9 ~~ Pool Smut?????

Chapter requested by Makaylabossley you're welcome 😉. Go check her out she makes good books

Time skip to Spring time

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and saw it was past mid day. I look at the time and see it's 4:34 pm. I must've slept in. I look over at a peaceful Colby sleeping... why don't I remember much of highschool? Why is it that my memories are coming back now? I kiss him and don't pull back. Colby kisses back and it gets passionate. I feel up and down Colby's abs. I break the kiss and peck him on the lips a few times while playing with the rim of his boxers. He moans and I giggle. I lay back and look at the ceiling. Colby's hand slithers down my shorts and underwear and starts rubbing my clit. I moan and get a bit wet. I move his hand out and get up making him groan. I get up and I get up and sway my hips. I walk into the bathroom. I close the door and put on my swimming suit. A cute bikini. I look at my daylight ring to make sure it's on. I quietly and quickly open the door to see a masturbating Colby. I walk quietly to my bedroom door and forgot that it creeks when it opens. I open it and Colby definitely heard the creeking of the door. I look back at the bed and see he isn't there. Run... I hurry down stairs and hear footsteps tracing me. I look back and see it's Colby. I run out into the back yard and near the pool.

"Come here (Y/N).." He snickers.

"No you're gonna have to catch me." I giggle.

"Challenge accepted." He laughs and runs up to me in only a second or two. He wraps his arms around me making it so I can't run away. Colby tickles me and I laugh.

"S-Stop" I giggle "I-it"

Colby laughs too. He spins me so I face towards him. Colby picks me up bridal style and runs and jumps into the pool. We resurface and laugh. I climb onto Colby's back and he doesn't mind. He swims over to the stairs of the pool. Colby sits down on one and I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. His hand slithers down my bikini bottoms and he rubs my clit then fingers me. I moan in pleasure. Colby continues kissing down my neck, making me moan every so often. He finds my sweet spot and sucks on it making me moan even more. I turn my body so I'm kinda facing him and we start making out. Since it's getting later in the day and the sun is going down the pool lights and yard lights turn on. Things between Colby and I are getting more and more heated by the minute. I see out of the corner of my eye that the neighbor's light come on. Not Colby's house but the other side. They come out onto their balcony and they look angry.

"What the hell are you doing?!" They ask in a yelling voice making me jump a bit. Colby breaks the kiss.

"Uh swimming?" I answer nervously.

"Get a room! My children are trying to sleep but you're out here waking up the whole damn neighborhood!" The lady yells. Colby and I give each other the 'We better go inside' look before we get charged with 'Disturbing the Peace'. We get up and run. We grab our towels then go inside. I look out the window and see the neighbors went back inside their house.Colby and I laugh. I change into one of Colby's shirt and comfy shorts. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Aright I'm going to walk home now." Colby says and kisses me on the forehead while I watch Netflix.

"Okay." I say and hear the door open.

"Goodnight babe.." Colby chuckles.

"Nighty-Night Colby." I giggle and hear the door close. I watch 1 and a half episodes of Riverdale then fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

684 words...